List Building Strategies - 2 List Building Strategies That Work
Computers & Technology → RSS / Link Popularity
- Author Jim Valicenti
- Published June 18, 2012
- Word count 591
A large number of people have started to promote list building strategies recently as it has been demonstrated to be a very effective method of advertising to a targeted audience. While some of the methods are overly complicated and others don't seem to work at all, there are a few very simple methods which you can use in order to build yourself a list of potential clients.
On-Site List Building Strategies That Work
To start things off, one of the most popular methods of list building consists of creating a squeeze page, otherwise known as a landing page. This is a page which was designed for the simple purpose of obtaining the contact information of anyone who visits the website. Naturally, you will need to offer something in exchange on your end and few things get people's attention like some type of free mini-course or exclusive report. To reiterate, by creating a squeeze page and offering people useful information for free you can easily start building your list, although keep in mind that your results will only be as good as your traffic.
Another interesting method which you can easily implement consists of placing the subscription box at strategic places on your website. It is recommended that you place one at the beginning of every post for two reasons. First of all, people won't feel compelled to click something which is located below what interests them. Second of all, if they aren't going to click the box the first time, they will have a second chance as most people will go back up to press the "back" button on their browser. It may not sound like much, but it can definitely make a difference.
Off-Site List Building Strategies That Work
As was mentioned earlier, the results you will get from a list building strategy will only be as good as your traffic, meaning that in order to increase your subscription rates you will need to tap into some new sources. There are many ways to widen your reach, such as making forum posts, comments, guest posts and submissions to article directories. Keep in mind though that these methods will take a bit of time to come into effect, although it should be noted that they are free.
One of the most important factors when it comes to determining whether or not people are going to subscribe to the list is how much they trust what you have to say. If you can manage to display yourself as a reliable authority in your niche, chances are people will be much more receptive to anything you have to offer them. An excellent way to build up your credibility is to invite an expert for an interview to answer some questions related to the needs of your readers. Also, you could try run a webinar, although that will take some time and practice before you are ready.
Keeping your Subscribers Happy
After you have a list of subscribers it is important to keep periodically reaching out to them with new offers and information. Keep sending them free goodies from time to time, but make sure they will actually be useful to them; if you will keep sending irrelevant and poorly designed products most people will simply unsubscribe and ignore any future offers from you. As a matter of fact, considering that the amount of people who will be subscribing to your list will slowly start to drop down, keeping your subscribers happy may very well be the most important of all list building strategies.
Jim Valicenti, is an online affiliate marketer, active martial artist, and social media follower. He is a believer of life and all it has to offer. Feel free to visit Jim's Website at http://ListBuildingAdvice.info to learn more about list building techniques and the different strategies needed to help you build your list!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
- Link Building Services and Its Importance to Online Business
- What Is The Best Way To Use Naked Links?
- The Importance of Backlinks
- RSS Feeds and Aggregators
- RSS Feeds Benefits
- How RSS Feed Submissions Can Elevate Your Online Visibility
- The Top 10 Ways to Build Backlinks
- Buy Backlinks – Guidance and Points to Consider Before Purchasing
- Highly Effective Reasons Why You Should Be Utilizing RSS
- Link Building Services for FREE Search Engine Traffic
- Trading Links - Is It Still A Strong Marketing And Advertising Method
- Discover Ways To Get Economical Yet High Quality Backlink Building Providers Online
- Link Popularity - Using Email Campaigns to Develop Links and Grow Your On-line Business
- Link Popularity - 5 Top List Building Ways to Build Your On-line Business
- Link Popularity - Step by Step Guide to Attracting Inbound Links Through Social Selling
- Link Popularity - Step by Step Guide to Attracting Inbound Links
- Link building King
- Six Link Building Mistakes To Avoid
- How Getting the Services of Link Builders Will Help You Cut Costs
- The Real Advantages Of Link Building
- Blog Commenting: An Honest Review of Blog Comment Demon for Backlinking
- Website designing in the Neo - Cosmic age
- Stealth Traffic Formula Review - Simplest Guide to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- List Building Income Plan Review - The Best Ways to Discover Mailing List Strategies
- How To Create Thousands Of Backlinks - The Quick And Easy Way?
- Building Back Links The Easy Way
- Top Methods to Effective Link Building
- Backlinking Service – A Needed Service Or Not?
- Advantages of Using RSS