How To Generate Ideas For Greatness
- Author Mark Irabor
- Published September 27, 2012
- Word count 462
How do we generate ideas? This can be classified into two, the ordinary and the extraordinary process. But, first if you are going to get new ideas, it essential that you eradicate negative thinking from your mind. Impossibility thinking must be removed from your mind. You will not be able to produce creative ideas if you think negatively. So the word "impossible" must be deleted from your vocabulary.
All of the body functions, including the brain, are controlled by words. Scientists discovered several years ago that the nerves at the speech center of the brain control the nerves that control all the other parts of the body. So once a word is spoken , the whole body responds accordingly.
Negative speech and negative thinking are the major reasons why some people will not receive the ideas that will launch them into breakthrough because their minds cannot nurture creative ideas. If you want ideas, then prepare your mind for them. Sometimes we do not attempt great things for lack of money. If only we knew that it is the quality of ideas that flow through our minds that matters.
Ideas magnetize resources. We must never say that things are impossible. The great French General, Napoleon was going to carry out an invasion. One young officer came to him and said "Sire, this mission is impossible." The general turned to him and said: "The word ‘impossible’ can only be found in the dictionary of fools." In reality, nothing is impossible. Impossibility only exists in the mind. We must learn to prepare our mind for greatness.
The following steps are recommended for receiving ideas.
Identify A Need
Find a need and fill it. For example, people need to wear clothes, make the clothes. The problem with the average person is that our inner eyes are closed. One ma’s problem is another man’ opportunity. Some people only see the problem and never see the opportunity. We need to get ideas to meet the variety of needs around us. We have needs with respect to housing, transportation, communication, recreation, feeding, information and many more.
Simplify An Existing Process Or Product
For example, cables have been used for telephone but now we do not need cables. Someone got the ideas for a wireless phone system. Sit down in your office and think of how your work can be done in a simpler way. Think of how you can improve on the current methods and equipment employed in your field.
Create A Need
Before, man used water to entertain visitors but now we use soft drinks. Man is not born with the innate desire for soft drink. Its general acceptance by the populace has made a standard requirement for entertainment. The need for soft drinks was created by man.
Mark Irabor is a science technologist with the college of medicine, university of Ibadan.
Have you ever wonder why some people are always happy, wealthy and healthy? Those who do not generate ideas will always have to serve those who do. This article is only to get you started, learn from the professional and get the complete manual now, go here:http://madeforsuccess.blogspot.com and http://jobopenng.com for free jobs and career search.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The fastest and easiest way to lose weight on a ketogenic diet
- The types of courage
- How to Quit a Minimum Wage Job: A Step-by-Step Guide to Move Forward
- Purposeful Self Care
- Developing your goals for the New Year
- Setting New Years Resolutions that Stick
- Achieve Your Wildest Dreams in 2023: Simplify Your Goals and Live a Happy Lifestyle with This Goal Setting Worksheet!
- Why choose plumbing as a career?
- Living a Meaningful Life
- How Smiling More Can Benefit Your Well-Being
- Giving Up Utopia
- Decision Making and Wisdom
- What to Ask Before You Hire A Chicago Life Coach
- 7 Steps Goal Setting System
- 5 Productivity Hacks To Get More Done
- Six Ingredients of a Perfect Goal
- How to Get Freelance Writing Job
- What is your true passion [Self assessment guide]
- What is Behavior-Based Goal Setting?
- A New Year & A New Career
- Museums and the Marathon Man
- Start Again Today
- Reaching Your Goals Begins Here
- What is Your Word-of-the-Year for 2015?
- Essential Life Skills You Could Master This Summer
- Enhance Self Esteem - How Your DNA Could Be Involved?
- Youngest Entrepreneurs - Keeley Tillotson and Erika Welsh
- "Life With Woody" ten inspiring quotes than can strengthen your self
- Conquer The Obstacles to Achieving Your Goals In Life