The Perfect Time to Visit Lake Tahoe
- Author Chloe Mulliner
- Published June 27, 2013
- Word count 480
As the winter snow melts away and the temperatures start to rise in Lake Tahoe, it’s perfect time for a weekend getaway. Ditch those snow boots, grab the fishing poles, and enjoy a fun filled long weekend at the lake this time of year.
There's no better way to welcome summer than by cruising on the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe. Boating season has officially begun in Tahoe, but just make sure to swing by one of Tahoe's various roadside boat inspection stations before setting sail. The roadside inspection stations in Alpine Meadows, Meyers, and Spooner Summit are already open, while the ones at Northstar at Tahoe Resort and Homewood Ski Resort open on May 23, just in time for vacation season.
And don't worry, those who don't own boats won't miss out on any fun because the Tahoe area features multiple boat rentals where visitors can rent their dream boat for the day. These boating companies such as SWA Watersports and Tahoe Water Adventures also offer boating equipment from wakeboards and jet skis to fishing poles and water skis to spice up the water adventure.
After a long day splashing in the lake and soaking up that early summer sun, kick back with a barbecue bash. Countless Lake Tahoe hotels , including Tunnel Creek Lodge, Chinquapin Vacation rentals, and the Franciscan Lakeside Lodges provide barbecue pits and grills, which guests can use to cook up mouth watering ribs while taking in the serene views of the mountains and the Lake.
For some exercise, adventure, and spectacular views, hop on a bike and venture through Tahoe’s bike trails. The weather this time in Tahoe is ideal for a bike ride, not too hot and not too cold, so it's the best time to sneak in a little exercise during vacation.
Lake Tahoe offers countless trails suitable for all fitness and experience levels, from beginner trails with scenic views to rigorous mountain terrain designated for the brave at heart. The Tahoe biking companies such as Factory Bike Tahoe City provide visitors with all the biking gear they need such as cruisers, townie bikes, mountain bikes, and even trail-a-bikes so that the little ones can join in on the excitement too. For those unfamiliar with the Tahoe trails, Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Tours feature trail maps and bike guides to help visitors experience the best of Lake Tahoe.
Sure, we all have visions of a warm and sunny vacation, but Mother Nature doesn't always behave. While nature can be unpredictable, don't let a little wet weather rain on the getaway. Let loose, play the slots, and go for the jackpot at any one of Tahoe's various casinos. From poker tables and video games to slot machines and horse races, the casinos offer plenty of things to do in Lake Tahoe until the sun decides to shine through.
Chloe Mulliner is the go-to-girl for the best advice on Lake Tahoe, offering tips on the Tahoe hotels, tours, restaurants, things to do, and more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo
- 5 Things That You Can’t Skip To See In Las Vegas
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Nepal Best Selling Trekking Packages
- 5 Best Affordable Travel Destinations for 2019
- Top 5 Best Treks in Nepal
- Everest Region Trekking
- Nepal Family Trekking