How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- Author Dmitriy Chuprin
- Published June 20, 2016
- Word count 902
This is an article about a malicious program, which is called Cryp1. It is a virus that enters the user's computer, encrypts all the files that it can, and requires a ransom for their decryption. Such viruses are called ransomware, and are considered the most dangerous types of viruses. Their danger lies in the fact that they pursue a specific goal and when the goal is achieved - the user is at a disadvantage: he can either agree to pay the money, or lose his data, which can be very valuable. Cryp1 virus encrypts files using the RSA algorithm. This algorithm is one of the most complex in the world, and it is used not only by hackers, but also by the governments and the military forces of many countries, including the United States. The code is so complex, that it is practically impossible to crack it without the key. More precisely, it is possible, but requires enormously powerful computer and an immense amount of time. Of course, a normal user can’t decrypt the data, and, very often decides to pay a ransom.
Here we come to the problem number 2. The payment must be made via Bitcoin, transactions with which are almost impossible to trace. You will transfer the money into Bitcoin, go to a pirate site, and pay money to people who conduct illegal activities, and who recently infiltrated into your computer, and extort money from you. Is it reasonable to give money to such people, and hope that they will fulfill their part of the bargain? It's up to you. If your files are very important to you, and you do not have backups – paying the ransom may solve the problem. In any case, we advise you to think twice before you pay hackers for your own data.
How to remove Cryp1 ransomware
If you've tried to find online solution to your problem, you might have seen a lot of articles with instructions on how to remove the Cryp1 virus. It is OK to remove the viruses, but in the case of crypto-virus, removal is not always helpful. A virus encrypts your files and gives them special public keys. Thus, if you decide to pay, the program will give your key, after payment you will receive a private key and decrypt the data. However, if you remove the virus from your computer, and then try to restore the files on a malicious site - you expect failure. Your public key will be deleted together with the virus. So, if you want to pay hackers wait with the removal of the virus, until the last file will be decrypted. If you have backup copies of files, or you are going to restore them on your own - you need to remove the virus immediately. By doing this, you will be able to work safely on your computer, and upload any file, without fear that they will be encrypted. Removing the virus can be carried out in manual mode or with help of the special anti-virus software. Both methods are equally effective, but the anti-virus, will remain on your PC for a long time, and will protect it in future. We advise you to purchase Spyhunter AV-tool, which was designed precisely to remove and detect such viruses. Spyhunter will remove Cryp1 from your PC and ensure your files are protected. Most importantly, you do not have to do anything, Spyhunter will take care of everything, including updates and scanning of your computer.
How to recover the encrypted data
If you do not want to pay, then you have two choices: you can try to restore the files by yourself, or look for a special program, which will perform the decoding. You should be cautious, because the growing popularity of ransomware, had caused the huge wave of fake deciphering programs. It is necessary for you to fully understand how the decryption of files works. The point here is not in the program. The main element of decryption is a list of secret keys. This list can be obtained only by cracking malicious website, or in any other way to access hacker’s database. And only when the key is available, a special program will be able to decrypt your files. So, if you are looking for a tool to decrypt, you need to look on the websites of well-known companies that produce anti-virus software. If you see a similar instrument on an unknown website, you should check its authenticity before downloading. This method has disadvantages, and the important thing is this: hackers databases don’t get hacked every day. Some viruses are getting hacked in a few weeks after their appearance on the Web, and some lucky ones stay for months and even years. So, you have all the chances to wait a month or more, before the decrypting program will be published.
If at the moment you can’t find the good program to decrypt the files - you have another option, which is based on the Windows operating system capabilities. This is the Shadow Volume Copies. This service copies the selected files and saves them separately. The virus, during encryption, does not alter your files. It copies the file, and creates an encrypted copy of it, thus removing the original. So, if you have experience working with shadow copies, you can easily find the data you need, and restore them.
We hope that this article has been helpful to you, and you were able to find a solution to your problem. If you have any questions - welcome to our main website, where you will find a more complete article about how to remove Cryp1 virus, with detailed instructions, a description of all the steps, and links to all programs and websites that are useful to you in the process.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why it is important to install Access control system at your business
- Powerful Keyloggers for Windows
- Website security check: Tips on how to protect your website from hackers
- How will cyber threats evolve in 2020?
- When to choose red teaming over penetration testing: A guide to a robust cybersecurity program
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser