Take Care of Him
- Author Carolyn Molnar
- Published October 22, 2016
- Word count 641
The last thing Jacques wanted was to get involved in a relationship. When it came to romance, "I’ve been burned more often than a fireman," he said, grinning. With a head of thick curls and neatly-trimmed beard, Jacques was ruggedly handsome, and it was easy to see why women were attracted to him. But Jacques was adamant – he didn’t want to fall in love! Unfortunately, he was about to learn a lesson: Nobody gives orders to the Universe, especially when the Universe has plans for you.
Six months ago, he began seeing someone that he’d met at a leadership conference. Part of him resisted the idea of entering into a serious relationship; the other part wanted to welcome Nancy into his life. He leaned forward in his chair and asked, "Is she the one? Should I pursue this relationship?"
I could see in his eyes how much he loved her. If I told him to forget her, he’d probably dismiss me with a shrug and keep dating her anyways; if I told him she was his intended, he’d break out a big smile and tell his friends I was the greatest psychic since the Oracle of Delphi.
Still, I said a prayer for guidance and asked my guides to step forward. What information could I give Jacques?
Take care of him, I heard. Be there for him. It’s important.
Then I visioned Jacques with his arms around a slim, elegant young woman with a beautiful smile. They were sitting on a wrought-iron bench, watching sailboats drift by beneath a clear blue sky. I told Jacques what I’d seen and he confirmed the image – last week, he and Nancy had visited the lake.
"Take care of him," I said. "That’s important."
He looked puzzled. "Take care of who?"
"That’s what I’m getting," I said, as I kept seeing scenes of Jacques and Nancy being happy together. "Enjoy the moment," I heard myself saying. "Every moment the two of you are together is precious."
He was all smiles as he got up to leave, and I wished him well.
Three months later, I received an email from Jacques. He was crushed. Nancy had died suddenly of a stroke, a few days after her 30th birthday.
I stopped reading and sat at my desk in shock. How could that have happened? I’d had no inkling … I’d told Jacques to pursue his love. My words haunted me. Every moment the two of you are together is precious…
Then I remembered a bargain I’d made with spirit: I never wanted to see someone’s death, or know anyone’s death time. Giving someone a pronouncement like that would only bring sorrow, and I always wanted to give hope. But what kind of hope had I given Jacques? What was three months of bliss, followed by the heartache of losing someone special?
Then I realized with a cold shudder that if I’d seen and foretold Nancy’s death, Jacques would’ve dropped her immediately. But would that have saved him grief, or caused more?
I read the rest of the email: "Nancy’s death was especially hard on her brother, Michael, who had been hospitalized for suicidal depression several times. I sat with him for several nights and let him just talk to me. I was so numb; I can’t even remember what he said. But yesterday, he called to thank me for listening to him. He said he didn’t think he would’ve been able to stay sane the last few weeks if it hadn’t been for me."
Be there for him. It’s important.
I wrote Jacques to offer my condolences. Spirit couldn’t save him from feeling pain, but was able to help him save a life.
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto based Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher. She has over 30 years’ experience. She provides readings and also teaches others how to tap into their intuitive abilities. Her book, It Is Time: Knowledge From The Other Side, has made a real impact in how people understand intuition. She has been featured on radio, television and in print. Carolyn believes intuition is accessible to everyone.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
- Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
- How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
- Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
- What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
- What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
- Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
- Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
- Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
- How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
- Love People
- Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
- The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
- ‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
- Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
- The Most Super Natural Power
- Welcoming Comfort
- Live Through It
- Learning From The Master
- Please Find My Medium
- Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
- Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
- Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs
- Law of Attraction – Five simple steps system that can change your life & your bank account - Are you tapping into the newest big
- The 3 pillars of success
- I Might Have Known Him
- How to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Spirit Inspired Messages - Please, Speak
- Tapping Into Your Reflective Soul