How to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Author Nate Marks
- Published March 15, 2018
- Word count 520
The new year is less than a week away. Now is the best time to begin writing out your resolutions. If you’re looking for ideas on how to make 2018 your best year yet, Faith Church of Sherman has some resolutions that will strengthen your faith and renew your connection to God.
Although we try desperately to be strong, we still find our hearts gripped tightly by fear. This fear can be caused by unexpected changes, bad news, sudden loss, and self-doubt. While these fears are normal human emotions, they can cause us to act out in manners that are unbecoming to our Christian nature such as irritability, impulsive decisions, rudeness, seclusion, harsh language, or emotional outbursts.
Should you find yourself entering this new year feeling a fear gripping your heart, pray. God is the gentle hand that will help to soothe your fears and will comfort your doubts. Even if you’re not feeling fear and apprehension going into 2018, pray anyway. Keep an open line of communication between you and the Lord for He is the way to all wonderful things.
Life can cause us to become incredibly busy with its numerous responsibilities, emergencies, and obligations. To ensure that your mind and emotions aren’t weighed down by the worries and chores of the world, make time to spend with friends and family. This can occur in your home, at a local park, or even in a local church like the Faith Church of Sherman. Wherever you decide to enjoy your fellowship, always remember that God is with you no matter the venue.
It is an inevitability that we will all be caught up in the daily struggle of paying bills, working, doing chores, and caring for our family. This daily struggle can cause us to look away from the blessings we currently possess to instead focus on the things we lack. We often associate the things we lack with a missing sense of happiness, purpose, or fulfillment. Do not waste your precious life wishing for things you don’t have while taking for granted the things you DO have. Every day is a precious gift from God, so you must learn how to practice gratitude in all things. When you focus on being thankful for what you have, you will have more than you realize.
Invest In Experiences, Not Possessions
Commercials and advertising have us believing that their new miracle item will give us the happiness that we’re missing or the beauty that we desire. While having fancy gadgets and beautiful works of art can be pleasing to the eyes and offer convenience to our lives, they can’t provide us with the happiness we seek. If you speak to elders in your community, you will find that their most cherished memories come not from cute shoes but from time spent exploring new places or adventures through the wilderness. You won’t be able to take your possessions with you when it’s time for you to return to heaven. Only your memories and experiences will serve you well in Eternity.
Head over to YouTube to stay up to date with Faith Church of Sherman Tx, or visit their website at www.faithchurch.us.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Astrologer in Mississauga
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Psilocybin Mushrooms - Mystic Meets Science
- Be Proud Of Your Beliefs With Religious And Spiritual Stickers
- How would you like Psychic Healer Scottsdale?
- Debunking the Post Tribulation Rapture Theory
- What Can I Expect From A Full Numerology Reading?
- What is Vedic/Indian Astrology? Differences between Vedic and Western Astrology
- Healing, Ceremony, and the Call of Nature
- Warrior’s Credo: Part 6: Free will fosters the force of freedom
- Anatomy of Anger and Retaliation
- How Psychic Mediums Apply Clairvoyance
- Love People
- Earth Lodge: A New Take on Family Relations
- The Medicine Wheel: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe
- ‘Rites of Passage’: What is it?
- Heal What Has Been Plaguing You
- The Most Super Natural Power
- Welcoming Comfort
- Live Through It
- Learning From The Master
- Please Find My Medium
- Is Black Magic Real? Can I use Black Magic to improve my life?
- Strengthen the Light Within: Protection From Fear
- Dimes, Feathers, and Hugs
- Law of Attraction – Five simple steps system that can change your life & your bank account - Are you tapping into the newest big
- The 3 pillars of success
- I Might Have Known Him
- Spirit Inspired Messages - Please, Speak