Couple's Online Love Match Inspires Dating Service
- Author Jane Braski
- Published April 13, 2019
- Word count 342
What makes AshleyMadison different from other dating sites? Its the first dating site started and operated by people who are an online dating success story. Greg and Junel Unrein translate their own success at finding love into relationship success for AshleyMadison members. We are dedicated to helping people find more than a picture and a profile, says Greg Unrein, co-founder. This service offers faster results and a less painful dating process. The AshleyMadison site offers discussion forums, online journals, e-mail, instant messaging, and many other features, including a Relationship Type Assessment that reveals what relationship type you are and which types are most compatible for you.
The site also boasts a hefty section containing dating advice and articles. The advice we give is based on our own real-life experiences with online dating, says Junel. Greg and I believe in giving our members the tools they need to find true love fast. Our focus is clear: we help people meet the right one, right now.
We are the first dating site to be backed by real online dating experience. AshleyMadison has more to offer today's singles than other dating sites because we've lived it, we've been successful, and we're passionate about helping others find their own successful relationships. Who wouldn't trust his or her love life to the experts?
The site doesn't rely solely on Greg and Junels dating experience, however. Greg Unrein, a software developer and the co-founder of AshleyMadison, has found a creative outlet in making AshleyMadison the best dating site from the inside out. We've spent a lot of time making sure that the site is easy to navigate and is effective in helping our members quickly find compatible introductions, says Greg.
Curious how Greg and Junel turned an online meeting into a marriage made in heaven? The Unreins story is a piece of modern-relationship reality, sprinkled with humor and told with candidness. They've posted their story on AshleyMadison, in installments, of course. Rule number one is not to give away all your secrets on the first date, chuckles Junel.
There are no posted comments.
- 7 Creative and Memorable Date Ideas for Couples
- How to Get a Hickey Without having "Rizz"
- The Hickey Challenge: A Sexy Way to Have Fun (Safely!)
- HOW MEN PICK WIVES
- Why Dating is So Hard in 2022
- 4 Benefits of a Post-Divorce Smile Makeover
- Reflections on International Online Dating
- Soulmate Sketch - Psychic Drawings - Social Media Famous
- Psychopathy of seduction
- How to win Girls heart.
- The lady from Amsterdam
- What is a chat room?
- What are the Pros and Cons of Online Hookup?
- For BBW Admirers: How to Choose the Right BBW Dating Apps
- Why do Women Like to Date Older Men?
- Best Gay Hookup Sites & Best Cam Girl Sites
- 4 Reasons Why Young Men Prefer Mature Women
- Dating Tips For Older People On A Type Budget
- Dating during Covid - Dating Tips For Young People Post Covid
- Dealing with Dating Anxiety? 5 Steps to not be Shy & Timid
- 5 Great Tips On How To Get Girls
- Tips on how to maintain your love life while social distancing
- Reasons why Dating for Introverts Seems Like a Herculean Task
- Perfect Date Ideas For the New Year
- Successful Dating Tips for Men
- Exciting Date Ideas With an Independent Mistress
- What are the UK based leading dating sites to meet a millionaire in UK?
- Online Dating Rules: What Photos are You Posting
- Questions To Ask Before Dating Again
- Can visiting a brothel help you find the girl of your dreams in the real world?