Survival through Sanitation Sensitization
- Author Ralph Jonathan
- Published April 16, 2019
- Word count 421
Sanitation issues vividly impact life in Africa; over 2.5 billion people in developing countries of Africa don’t have access to basic sanitation. Sanitation refers to conditions relating to public health, especially the provision of clean water and adequate treatment and disposal of human excreta and wastewater. Sanitation advocates for proper hygiene among different societies. Proper hygiene calls for activities like access to clean water, pit latrines, solid waste handling and plague control.
Why Sensitization is the Way Forward
Sanitation seems a joke to many people as they seeminglessly act unconcerned, however the joke is catching up with many of them having symptoms of poor sanitation turning out to be more expensive to cure than prevention. Research indicates that over 315000 children in Africa die from diseases like diarrhea, cholera, dysentery and typhoid every year due to poor sanitation indicates like unclean water. The recent cholera outbreak is evident of poor sanitation in the world. Countries like Uganda have reported 43 suspected cases by January and in Kenya reports show a total of 843 cases where 34 are confirmed and 3 deaths reported by January 2019. This brief incite is not the end of it all however because more cases are arising in Africa and the world at large. Governments through various organizations have teamed up to help masses on how to deal with sanitation though their actions are still ineffective as portrayed by the increasingly in number cases of symptoms of poor sanitation.
Translation a Better Option for Sanitation Sensitization
Though various stakeholders have come up with helpful campaigns to help different communities promote sanitation, something is still missing in their endeavors. This is non-other than jointly working with profession translation service providers. It’s through translations of various languages that sensitization can be effective. Some of the language translations provided include;
Madi translation services
Runyankole translation services
Rukiga translation services
Oromo translation services
chewa translation services
Wolof translation services
Yoruba translation Services
Karimojong translation services
Malagasy Translation Services
Acholi translation services
These, if well utilized can be a better option to promote sanitation sensitization. Translations carry information to various groups of people with a lot of easy of understanding, love and professionalism in languages that they understand best. Many people out there may be availed with all that it takes to promote hygiene and perhaps they are not properly informed on how to use that information in the best way possible. Thus a necessary evil to employ professional service providers to carry on their duty. Hence translation a better option to carry on sensitization for sanitation.
Ralph Jonathan - We are Translate 4 Africa Company that provides professional translation services. Our company understands that quality and accuracy of any translation project is very important. We give much attention to any translation project that is given to us to ensure expert and precise translations is done.
Visit the above link for my site for more about translations.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile For The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Must I Be A Good Writer For Me To Blog?
- How to write a final year project from chapter one to five
- Bhagavad-Gita - the Song of God! Eternal message of spiritual wisdom!
- It all began on a blustery Rainy Day…AND It all ended with a beautiful Sunset!
- English Grammar Rules
- Management: Successful Writing at Work
- How to Break Into Video Game Journalism
- Stress Associated with Student Life
- Hit writer's block? The advantages of hiring a resume writer
- 5 Resume Bloopers Which Could Be Wrecking Your Job Search
- 4 Top Reasons Why Resumes Are So Hard To Write
- If you think that bidding process is over after submitting the proposal, then think again.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Public Speaking Book For Your Teenage Child
- How to Make Money on Facebook: Step by Step User Guide
- The 5 Skills Need to Become a Successful Content Writer
- Traits That Make the Best Paraphrasing Service Provider
- What are the 4 Cs of 21st century education?
- Important tips on writing your first tender bid
- Another Content Writer’s Inspiration: "My Work Process Explained"
- Know Some Hidden Facts about Professional CV Writers
- Top 10 Secrets of Successful Web Copywriting
- Tutorial Writing: How to Write Tutorials that Get Accepted
- 5 Writing Mistakes Students Need To Avoid!
- How to Write an Award-winning Business Plan
- Science Fiction, Adventure, Romance Books to Read Online on Amazon
- Letter to instructor
- Publisher’s Assignment
- 5 Effective Steps To Write An Essay Outline