5 Things That You Can’t Skip To See In Las Vegas
- Author Jashon Thomas
- Published April 15, 2019
- Word count 712
Heading to Las Vegas and looking for something really thrilling and entertaining other than gambling and losing your money in casinos? You are at the right place! Here’s what you can do and explore in Las Vegas under your budget.
No surprise in this fact that Las Vegas is one of the most glamorous cities in the US that holds all the attractions to invite millions of travelers from all across the world. No matter whether you are traveling with a family or with buddies, Las Vegas has everything to suit your travel interest. From sweeping helicopter rides to exploring glitzy casinos of LAS to enjoying the most happening pool parties, there are hundreds of things that quickly drive you crazy.
While there are plenty of ways to entertain yourself in Las Vegas, it is worth to prepare the list of top attractions to avoid draining your time and money on the least popular things. Prioritize the places and attractions as per your travel interest and budget. Here are a few things that you can't skip while tripping in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
If you are a nature lover, then you'll surely excited to keep your day free to take a helicopter trip to the legendary Grand Canyon. It is not only the most popular sightseeing attraction of Las Vegas but also the biggest highlight of the city. You can get a chance to catch a hundred years ago several Native American Sites and Historic buildings.
Travel Tip: You can also take a bus tour to this place to save some money and avoid being lost in between the route. So, before booking cheap air tickets to Las Vegas, make sure to book bus tours in advance to reap the best benefit of your trip.
Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is equally beautiful and romantic as like Paris as it has a replica of the Eiffel tower to simply drive you crazy in the city of Nevada. You can enjoy the feel of Paris in Las Vegas without crossing the ocean. You can buy a daytime ticket to unlock the spellbound beauty of "Paris Las Vegas Hotel" equipped with Parisian culture and architecture.
Travel Tip: No matter what time you choose to travel to Las Vegas, this hotel will remain open throughout the year. Being one of the unique hotels in Las Vegas, it remains heavily loaded with travelers. So to avoid expensive visiting tickets, it is worthwhile to book your entry ticket in advance and then search for cheap airline tickets online.
Seven Magic Mountains
One of the most magical and unique things to do in Las Vegas is going to see the Seven Magic Mountains. Not only it's an iconic art piece but also a most creative sample of Vegas' art. It brings the perfect blend of colors into the desert with seven bold colored manually built mountain that is 30 to 35ft. high. It is completely fun to be there and hardly 30 minutes drive away from the strip.
Travel Tip: If you are planning to visit this amazing place, then forget to bring your camera and tripod to capture this mountain with your creative eye.
Catch a Free Mountain Show
No matter whether you are a budget traveler, solo traveler or traveling in a group, Fountains of Bellagio is a must-see attraction. This show repeats every half an hour which features well-synchronized waterworks with a perfect blend of high-beat music and bright lights all year round. The most tempting part is, it is free to watch and you can't miss it while you are in the area.
Travel Tip: While booking cheap flight tickets to Las Vegas, make sure you check how far this place from a Vegas strip and how you can manage to get around this place with a bus tour.
High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ
One of the most amazing hotels, running just parallel to Vegas Boulevard- The High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ featuring glass-enclosed cabin from where you can catch the city overview. View the best beauty of Las Vegas from this glass cabin.
Travel Tips: The most depressing part about this attraction is, you need to buy an entry ticket in advance to avoid the hassle.
There are no posted comments.
- Some Quick Advice For Snake Boots
- The Best Times For Safari In Kenya
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo
- Trekking in the Himalayas