5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Author Jashon Thomas
- Published June 17, 2019
- Word count 504
Looking for a break away from the hustling bustling of the city? Take a look at these amazing islands that can make your holidays a perfect breeze and ensure you amazing vacations in the US.
When it comes to taking a break in summers, sprawling beaches, rich culture and untouched pockets of wilderness are what you all need. To satisfy your thirst of a beach vacation, some of the best beaches and islands have been rounded up in this article that can surely leave you spellbound. All these islands have been selected by keeping in mind your travel choices and budget limits. So consider which islands you favor and prefer to book a cheap flight ticket.
Marco Island, Florida
The beautiful Island closely connected to the mainland by a series of bridges. It is usually heavily packed with Floridian tourists as it offers you incredible luxurious resorts, sun-washed beaches, and tropical climate. What's more one can ask for a relaxing vacation.
Travel tips: If you are really serious about traveling to this place, then choose to book flight tickets in the month of May or June to locate cheap airfare deals.
Maui is one of the most beautiful Islands of America packed with plush guest home, luxury resorts, sprawling gardens, saltwater pool, expansive indoor/outdoor wellbeing center and making this place so alluring for the tourist. Whether you are traveling for a romantic date, family vacation or planning a destination wedding, Maui is a perfect destination that perfectly fits your travel needs.
Travel Tips: If you really want to make most of your trip, then prefer to travel to this place through April to September and enjoy pleasant weather and heavy crowds.
San Juan Islands, Washington
The San Juan Islands nestled deeply in the Washington State holding all the goods. Whether hope for a quick ferry or a direct flight from Seattle, getting to this place is quite easy and convenient. The beautiful beaches, alpaca farms, mountains, harbors and vineyards of this place will drive you crazy.
Travel Tips: Best time to book a flight to Washington is from June to August when everything is so beautiful to explore.
Catalina Island, California
Santa Catalina packed with swaying palms, white sandy beaches, exquisite dive sites, and soothing island vibes that will drive you crazy. You can catch the panoramic view, clear view of crystal clear water and shimmering beaches. The blissful backcountry, cape cod-style charmer is usually the tourist favorite.
Travel Tips: To make most of your trip, it is worth to book a flight in real time and travel to this place at the budget price.
Santorini, Aegean Sea
While it is a popular honeymoon spot but many people choose this destination for family vacations as well. The beach bums can unwind along Santorini's red sand and foodies can relish the locale taste of Santorini.
Travel Tips: The best time to book a cheap air ticket to this place is from June to August when you can enjoy plenty of outdoor activities.
Jashon, a frequent explorer love to unlock the beautiful shorelines of the country and rounded the best islands that you can visit with air tickets.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo
- 5 Things That You Can’t Skip To See In Las Vegas
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Nepal Best Selling Trekking Packages
- 5 Best Affordable Travel Destinations for 2019
- Top 5 Best Treks in Nepal
- Everest Region Trekking
- Nepal Family Trekking