Balance and Planning
- Author June Stepansky
- Published June 30, 2019
- Word count 172
the importance of balance.
A tight-rope walker
the necessity of balance.
try to balance
the days, the weeks, the years,
into a kind of
A life that has balance can be a happier life, because we can plan into it all the elements that we need to make our lives uniquely our own. The important word is planning. In order to have balance, we need to develop the skills of self-understanding, choice, and planning. We need, therefore, to look at each day, each week, each year, and put into them the elements of balance, rest, recreation, work, growth, and then re-evaluate what is no longer working for us and make the changes needed that might make our lives better and happier
Whatever failures I have known, whatever errors I have committed, whatever follies I have witnessed in private and public life, have been the consequence of action without thought--Bernard M. Baruch
It’s not the plan that’s important, it’s the planning.--Graeme Edwards
June Stepansky is a published writer and poet who writes books and articles about happiness, self-improvement and social and political email@example.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Assessing your abilities to lead a publicity
- Next Time
- 10 Basic unwritten rules and tips to survive prison or county jail
- “Make Love, Not War”......but how?
- How to Conquer Anger
- Accept The Things You Cannot Change
- How to Care for Your Mental Health in a More Difficult Holiday Season
- The Harm in Giving an Answer to a Student by In Home Tutor Rick Kirkham
- Medisuggestion – The Efficient Combination of Meditation and Autosuggestion
- 12 Effective Ways To Countering Fear
- An Overview To Sober Companion
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- Valuable Tips for Hosting a Safe Holiday Party
- 5 Reasons to Write More Thank You Notes
- Five ways a career coach supercharges your progress
- 8 Steps For Back-To-Work Confidence In Women During Motherhood
- Focus on Your Mental Health to Improve Your Physical Health
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- Successful People's Habits. What Gurus teach us. 160 Tips
- Standing Out During COVID-19 Job Hunting
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions