Balance and Planning
- Author June Stepansky
- Published June 30, 2019
- Word count 172
the importance of balance.
A tight-rope walker
the necessity of balance.
try to balance
the days, the weeks, the years,
into a kind of
A life that has balance can be a happier life, because we can plan into it all the elements that we need to make our lives uniquely our own. The important word is planning. In order to have balance, we need to develop the skills of self-understanding, choice, and planning. We need, therefore, to look at each day, each week, each year, and put into them the elements of balance, rest, recreation, work, growth, and then re-evaluate what is no longer working for us and make the changes needed that might make our lives better and happier
Whatever failures I have known, whatever errors I have committed, whatever follies I have witnessed in private and public life, have been the consequence of action without thought--Bernard M. Baruch
It’s not the plan that’s important, it’s the planning.--Graeme Edwards
June Stepansky is a published writer and poet who writes books and articles about happiness, self-improvement and social and political firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Standing Out During COVID-19 Job Hunting
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency