Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Author June Stepansky
- Published July 4, 2019
- Word count 201
My thoughts move me
in a multiplicity of directions.
I think I shall.
I thought I should.
the harbingers of my future,
Our thoughts and decisions determine our lives. It is empowering to realize that if we are not content with the direction of our lives, we can change that direction by changing our thoughts.
Our decision making process is difficult and requires careful examination because so many outside forces affect those decisions: our families, our communities, the prevailing thinking of the day. All these put pressure on our ability to make wise decisions. Because of this, it is important that we understand ourselves well and learn to examine our thinking and our decisions carefully so that they reflect the life that we really want for ourselves.
The greatest discovery of my generation is that human being can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.--William James
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. --John Homer Miller
June Stepansky is a published writer and poet who writes books about happiness, self-improvement and social and political email@example.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Assessing your abilities to lead a publicity
- Next Time
- 10 Basic unwritten rules and tips to survive prison or county jail
- “Make Love, Not War”......but how?
- How to Conquer Anger
- Accept The Things You Cannot Change
- How to Care for Your Mental Health in a More Difficult Holiday Season
- The Harm in Giving an Answer to a Student by In Home Tutor Rick Kirkham
- Medisuggestion – The Efficient Combination of Meditation and Autosuggestion
- 12 Effective Ways To Countering Fear
- An Overview To Sober Companion
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- Valuable Tips for Hosting a Safe Holiday Party
- 5 Reasons to Write More Thank You Notes
- Five ways a career coach supercharges your progress
- 8 Steps For Back-To-Work Confidence In Women During Motherhood
- Focus on Your Mental Health to Improve Your Physical Health
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- Successful People's Habits. What Gurus teach us. 160 Tips
- Standing Out During COVID-19 Job Hunting
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself