Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Author June Stepansky
- Published July 4, 2019
- Word count 201
My thoughts move me
in a multiplicity of directions.
I think I shall.
I thought I should.
the harbingers of my future,
Our thoughts and decisions determine our lives. It is empowering to realize that if we are not content with the direction of our lives, we can change that direction by changing our thoughts.
Our decision making process is difficult and requires careful examination because so many outside forces affect those decisions: our families, our communities, the prevailing thinking of the day. All these put pressure on our ability to make wise decisions. Because of this, it is important that we understand ourselves well and learn to examine our thinking and our decisions carefully so that they reflect the life that we really want for ourselves.
The greatest discovery of my generation is that human being can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.--William James
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. --John Homer Miller
June Stepansky is a published writer and poet who writes books about happiness, self-improvement and social and political email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Re-Frame with Humor: A Top Resiliency Tip