Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- Author Trisha Rose
- Published August 2, 2020
- Word count 428
All the nature lovers out there gear up for a breath-taking Eco Tour of Goa. This being the newest addition to the tour packages in Goa, we welcome you to the rugged terrains of Western Ghats – home to an entirely different world of many species of birds and animals that provides an ideal corridor for migration. A tour of the Western Ghats covers the forests from Goa and the neighboring Karnataka state. An ideal setting is waiting to greet you as the coastal terrain and the tropical backdrop are just perfect for you. Goa is home to several plants that are unique to this state and thanks to the Portuguese for introducing the chilies to the natives. Bird lovers will be delighted to visit the Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary that occupies 1.8 Sq Km area in the Divar island and remains the state’s only bird sanctuary.
This is a home to a variety of local and migratory birds and can be a photographer’s delight. As far as wildlife sanctuaries are concerned, Goa has more than a handful that one can visit. The Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary has a multi-tiered array of forests with tall trees and rare plants and light hardly reaches the ground while Bondla Forest being the smallest of the three in Goa is located 38 km from Margao down south. The Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, situated in Mollem covers a mammoth 240 sq km.
List of Best Eco Tours in Goa
Dudhsagar Jeep Safari
Trek to Tambdi Surla Falls
Dudhsagar Falls Trekking
Crocodile and Birdwatching (Crocodile Safari)
Dolphin Safari (Dolphin Show)
North Goa + South Goa Trip
One can also visit various spice plantations situated in Ponda and other outskirts of Goa to come face to face with various spices and condiments that grow in Goa. Springs also form an essential part of the Eco-Tours and so is mountain trekking to Tambdi Surla and Dudhsagar waterfalls which add the necessary organic flavour to the tours of such kind.
Explore Goa during Monsoon
We know that travelers to Goa have a keen eye on exploring the various sights and sounds of the land. And, therefore keeping in mind your key interests, our experts have designed the right and affordable packages to suit your requirements. For those who want to enjoy the magnificent and renowned waterfall at Dudhsagar, we have a perfect getaway tour to this spot which can be completed in a day at a reasonable rate where friends and family can spend quality time to enjoy this natural and towering ‘milky’ waterfall – a true sight to behold.
There are no posted comments.
- Fishing Pole Setup Beginners with 3 Easy Steps
- Amazing 8 Tips To Troll For Striped Bass In A Lake
- Some Quick Advice For Snake Boots
- The Best Times For Safari In Kenya
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo