When to call a tow truck
- Author Mitch Bratton
- Published February 10, 2021
- Word count 200
It can quickly ruin your day. You're driving down a busy highway, and suddenly your car overheats. Or even worse, you are involved in an accident and your car is disabled. What do you do next? Find a professional, licensed towing service. The cost will range from $75-$125 for a basic short distance tow, but the cost is worth it. If you try to tow your vehicle yourself, you incur the liability associated with it. Also, you run the risk of damaging your vehicle further.
Most areas, even rural ones, have at least one 24 hour towing service. These tow trucks can respond to your location and get you and your vehicle to a safe place, including a repair shop. You have the right to have your vehicle towed to the shop of your choice, but keep in mind that most towing companies charge additional money for additional miles.
While it may be an additional burden on your pocketbook, hiring a professional towing company is a necessity. It relieves you of any liability arising from the transportation of your vehicle, and also insures that your vehicle will not be damaged further. Most insurance policies include a provision for covering necessary tows.
There are no posted comments.
- Truck Repair Near Me: A Comprehensive Guide for American Truckers
- The Simple Car Fixes You Can Do Yourself
- Finding Auto Glass Repair Near Me: Choosing the Right Service Provider
- All You Should Know About Auto Windshields
- Simple DIY Tips to Get Your RV Rubber Roof Repair Done in a Breeze!
- Mechanic Versus DIY: The Vehicle Fixes You Can Do Yourself… And Those Best Left To The Professionals
- Why Are Catalytic Converters Being Stolen?
- 7 Signs Your Car Tire Is About To Burst
- Habits that cost you money to change tires
- DunRite Towing is expanding to an area near you!
- Top-Notch Advantages of Selling Junk Cars and How You Can Do It
- Importance Of Installing Bull Bars In 4×4 Vehicles
- How to find windshields for your European vintage/classic car
- Understanding If Paintless Dent Repair Could Work for You
- Beginners guide to engine terms
- Useful Tips To Know When Installing And Removing A Car Battery
- Removing Graffiti in USA Made Easier
- The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At JLN Overspray
- Process of hiring for the remove overspray from plastic service
- 5 Steps To Take When Involved In An Accident
- What Vehicle Repairs Can You Learn to Do?
- How to make sure your car doesn’t fail its MOT
- Do You Really Need a Regular Car Service?
- Car air conditioning problems? How to fix it
- Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
- How Easy-Run Engine Test Stands Shine Above the Rest
- Get the Best Automotive Repair Manual for You
- Blower motor resistor replacement
- Stepper Motor replacement for Nissan Tida / Livina /Teana