The Greatest Unanswered Question
- Author Caleb Keys
- Published December 8, 2022
- Word count 388
There I was, lying in my bed, scrolling on my phone. Like the millions of others with sleep deprivation. I was wondering about the greatest unanswered question.
My results were as expected. From infinite frontiers to endless space, I darted across the dozens of questions involving complex theories and outlandish hypotheses.
Then I asked myself a simpler question. What if we do not have to go to the stars for the greatest question? What if we simply looked around?
In fiction, what is every great villain’s motivation? Love. Darth Vader loved his wife to the point where he would sacrifice everything and everyone for her. The Joker is driven by his love for Batman.
Love is not an emotion, it’s not a feeling. Love can cause people to change drastically. Love can cause people to act irrationally. What is love?
That’s our question. What Is Love?
Why does love beat us down, tear us up, and then have us crawling back for more? Why does love blind us and hurt us? Why does love cause us to act outside of our beliefs and morals? What Is Love?
Love is not an extreme attraction. Love is extraordinary, love is outrageous, love is… different.
Why is love the route of all of our problems? Why are every person’s parental issues an issue with love? Why are every person’s relationship issues an issue about love? Why is every person’s political issue an issue about love?
Racial groups do not love other groups. Leaders do not love their citizens. A neighbor does not love another neighbor. Every problem has a route. Love.
Why is love universal?
Dark matter is this universal covering darkness that is believed to be everywhere all at once. What if it is love? Not literally, but figuratively. What if love is everywhere all at once?
Every religion, every faith, every belief is based on love. Hate groups, based on bigotry and ignorance, operate based on love. Love for others of the same kind or type.
What is love? I am not quite sure there is an answer. However, Potter Stewart once said (regarding obscenity, yes I know, very much off topic), “I know it when I see it.” I see it all over. It surrounds us, binds us, and makes us human.
Hello, my name is Caleb Keys. I am a college student at Jones College in Ellisville, MS.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Emotions in History
- Leap of Faith in the Opposite Direction
- The Demise of Kenyan Democracy: Kenya's Future
- To Kill A Mocking Bird
- New Year’s Resolution
- Implementation of Movement Control Order (MCO) from John Austin’s Positivism Perspective.
- Marital Rape: The Perspective of Legal Positivism and Natural Justice
- Law of Armed Conflict: Consent to Violence?
- 30 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE OF KAZAKHSTAN
- Malignant Motives
- Legal Pluralism in Malaysia
- Attaining success through Positive abnormality
- Ethics and us
- 9 tips to attract whatever you want with Feng Shui
- The Foundational Edict of Respect
- Logical argument about existence
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty