Protect Your Children, Family and Yourself
- Author Harold Gene Pratt
- Published January 19, 2023
- Word count 417
You can read any newspaper, look at your TV or listen to your radio about so many stories of crime, school shooting, child abduction, child molester, children kidnaped, bullies at school, sex trafficking, home invasion murder, rape, abused, robbery, war and terrorism!
Sex trafficking is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation. It has been called a form of modern slavery because of the way victims are forced into sexual acts non - consensually, in form of sexual slavery. Perpetrators of the crime are called sex traffickers or pimp, people who manipulate victims to engage in various forms of commercial sex with paying customers. Sex traffickers use force, fraud, and coercion as they recruit, transport, and provide their victims as prostitutes.
School shooting an attack at an educational institution, such as a primary school, secondary school, high school or university, involving the use of firearms. Many school’ shootings are also categorized as mass shootings due to multiple casualties. Remember the Parkland school massacre where Nikolas Cruz killed 14 students and three staff members on February 14, 2018.
School bullying, like bullying outside the school context, refers to one or more perpetrators who have greater physical strength or more social power than their victim repeatedly by acting aggressively toward their victim. Bullying can be verbal or physical. Bullying with its ongoing character, is distinct from one-off types of peer conflict. Different types of school bullying include ongoing physical emotional, and/or verbal aggression. Cyberbullying and sexual bullying are also types of bullying. Bullying even exists in higher education.
Child abduction or child theft is the unauthorized removal of a minor (a child under the age of legal adulthood) from the custody of the child’s natural parents or legally appointed guardians.
Home invasion, also called a hot prowl burglary, is a sub-type of burglary (or in some jurisdictions, a separately defined crime) in which an offender unlawfully enters into a building residence while the occupants are inside. The overarching intent of a hot prowl burglary can be theft, robbery, assault, sexual assault, murder, kidnapping, or another crime, either by stealth or direct force. The list goes on and on. Don’t you think it’s about time we go the war of crime.
check out SPYERA Parental Control Software, that gives parents the peace of mind that their children are safe. SPYERA is a powerful monitoring app that you install on your child’s phone, computer, or tablet to keep them safe from online predators, in appropriate content, and cyberbullies.
There are no posted comments.
- The Impact of Maternal Narcissism: Healing Wounds from Childhood
- What Is Play Based Learning
- 6 Ways to Actively Engage in Your Child's Learning Journey
- Mindful Parenting: Cultivating Emotional Intelligence In Children
- Tears in the operating room: A father’s tale of hope and courage.
- Tonies – Meet The Parenting Hack!
- How to Safely Clean and Maintain Wooden Toys
- Ways to Enjoy Quality Time with Your Family
- "How do I get a loved one in treatment?" A Guide to Supporting Their Journey to Recovery.
- Parenting Influence on the Child’s Mental Health
- The importance of multivitamins in pregnancy
- The many benefits of reading with children at bedtime
- TIME MANAGEMENT FOR BUSY PARENTS
- Could Using a Professional Sleep Trainer Help You and Your Child?
- 23 WISE WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
- Firsthand Experience of Shopping Secondhand For Babies
- Mom: How to Break Out of Your Cell Phone Addiction
- Why Arts and Crafts are Important for Kids
- How does a newborn baby recognize their mother?
- Journaling Every day Can Only Be Good For You!
- Choosing the Right Parenting Product to Discipline Your Child
- "COMPARISON BETWEEN CHILDREN" - A true 'CURSE' to our society now-a-days.
- What Are the Signs That Your Teen Is Into Porn?
- Your Toddler is Not Your Enemy
- My Father, My Mother, and More
- Without a Father at Home: Single Mother
- HOW TO PRODUCTIVELY ENGAGE A CHILD AT HOME
- 5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Receive In Home Tutoring During The Summer
- How To Manage Challenging Behaviour