Protect Your Children, Family and Yourself
- Author Harold Gene Pratt
- Published January 19, 2023
- Word count 417
You can read any newspaper, look at your TV or listen to your radio about so many stories of crime, school shooting, child abduction, child molester, children kidnaped, bullies at school, sex trafficking, home invasion murder, rape, abused, robbery, war and terrorism!
Sex trafficking is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation. It has been called a form of modern slavery because of the way victims are forced into sexual acts non - consensually, in form of sexual slavery. Perpetrators of the crime are called sex traffickers or pimp, people who manipulate victims to engage in various forms of commercial sex with paying customers. Sex traffickers use force, fraud, and coercion as they recruit, transport, and provide their victims as prostitutes.
School shooting an attack at an educational institution, such as a primary school, secondary school, high school or university, involving the use of firearms. Many school’ shootings are also categorized as mass shootings due to multiple casualties. Remember the Parkland school massacre where Nikolas Cruz killed 14 students and three staff members on February 14, 2018.
School bullying, like bullying outside the school context, refers to one or more perpetrators who have greater physical strength or more social power than their victim repeatedly by acting aggressively toward their victim. Bullying can be verbal or physical. Bullying with its ongoing character, is distinct from one-off types of peer conflict. Different types of school bullying include ongoing physical emotional, and/or verbal aggression. Cyberbullying and sexual bullying are also types of bullying. Bullying even exists in higher education.
Child abduction or child theft is the unauthorized removal of a minor (a child under the age of legal adulthood) from the custody of the child’s natural parents or legally appointed guardians.
Home invasion, also called a hot prowl burglary, is a sub-type of burglary (or in some jurisdictions, a separately defined crime) in which an offender unlawfully enters into a building residence while the occupants are inside. The overarching intent of a hot prowl burglary can be theft, robbery, assault, sexual assault, murder, kidnapping, or another crime, either by stealth or direct force. The list goes on and on. Don’t you think it’s about time we go the war of crime.
check out SPYERA Parental Control Software, that gives parents the peace of mind that their children are safe. SPYERA is a powerful monitoring app that you install on your child’s phone, computer, or tablet to keep them safe from online predators, in appropriate content, and cyberbullies.
Hi. My name is Harold Gene Pratt, I'am in affiliate marketing business.
https://spyera.com/#greenmoney2653Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Could Using a Professional Sleep Trainer Help You and Your Child?
- 23 WISE WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
- Firsthand Experience of Shopping Secondhand For Babies
- Mom: How to Break Out of Your Cell Phone Addiction
- Why Arts and Crafts are Important for Kids
- How does a newborn baby recognize their mother?
- Journaling Every day Can Only Be Good For You!
- Choosing the Right Parenting Product to Discipline Your Child
- "COMPARISON BETWEEN CHILDREN" - A true 'CURSE' to our society now-a-days.
- What Are the Signs That Your Teen Is Into Porn?
- Your Toddler is Not Your Enemy
- My Father, My Mother, and More
- Without a Father at Home: Single Mother
- HOW TO PRODUCTIVELY ENGAGE A CHILD AT HOME
- 5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Receive In Home Tutoring During The Summer
- How To Manage Challenging Behaviour
- What Are The Different Parenting Styles?
- My 23 & Me Discovery
- Try These Experts Tips For A Spectacular Baby Shower Event
- Love never fails to share, heal, and give hope where hope does not always exist or show up, Dr. Marcia
- Things You Might be Doing That Limit Your Child's Creativity
- What Should Your Child do in an Emergency?
- Centaur Training Tips to Staying Safe Over Summer
- Best 10 Solid Wood Cribs for your baby
- Top Benefits Of The Outdoor Trampoline
- Berg Go Karts: A Guide to Buying Berg Karts Online
- Best Gift Ideas When Shopping For A New Baby
- What Exactly Are The Main Benefits Of Rectangular Trampolines
- Trampoline Guide - Why Parents Love Inground Trampolines