How Can a Private Loan Help Your Cash Flow Situation
- Author Ray Ethell
- Published January 14, 2023
- Word count 524
Private Loans for Business Owners
Non Conforming Lenders and Private Lenders can solve the cash flow problem of business owners with the help of a private loan (sometimes referred to as a short-term 1st or 2nd mortgage or a Caveat Loan). The loan is ideal for business owners because:
Bank style credit approvals are not required
Tax returns are not required
Interestingly, a private loan is not only right for a business owner but it can also be beneficial to a property developer or an investor.
Private Loans – Definition
They are fast settling loans, which are structured for a short-term of usually between 1 to 12 months, with a possible rollover (if required).
How does a Private Loan work?
These loans are simply an ‘asset lend.’ For private loans, all you need is to be the owner of a piece of real estate. Here is a list of residential, commercial, industrial or specialised securities that the loans are commonly secured against:
A home or a unit if owned by a Company or Trust
Vacant land / Development
Child care centres
Rural land, farmland or agricultural land
How are Private Loans Structured?
They are structured just for a short-term of 1 to 24 months period and generally have a “fast-settlement” compared to Bank funding.
What is the Loan Exit Strategy and how are Private Loans Repaid?
The loan exit strategy is where the borrower agrees to pay the loan back to the lender/credit provider at a predetermined time (usually between 1 to 24 months).
The repayment of the loan can be done by one of the following methods:
You can refinance the loan
You can sell the asset
You can use any business cash flow or commissions due to you
What Reasons do Business People Choose Private Loans?
Here is a list of many reasons (scenarios) why business people choose a private loan:
A common use of the loan is if business people require funds for bridging between the selling of a property and the funding of an urgent requirement
Having the required cash flow in hand by way of the loan has helped many business people to pay off their debts and thereby enabling them to go on with the running of their business
It may be that business people want to expand their business, and they need additional funds to enable them to full fill their business goals
They may want to attend an auction and the need to transfer the funds right after the auction ends
They may simply have a business deal that is too good to let go, and they currently do not have the required cash to pursue this business deal.
Private loans can help you with any unexpected urgent commercial debts that you have to pay before any legal process is taken against you (e.g. default or court judgement) or before you are charged with late fees.
Non Conforming Loans helps business owners in securing finance for their business. The firm’s expert finance brokers will help you in securing a private loan as well as help you in obtaining easy business finance and short-term business loans.
Ray Ethell offers a wealth of experience to his clients, gained from 20 years in the Finance industry, and prides himself on providing reliable customer focused service. Non Conforming Loans specialise in non bank lending solutions.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Business Line of Credit: A Lifeline of Your Financial Needs!
- Unsecured Small Business Loans in Australia
- Working Capital Loans: Everything you Need to Know
- Small Business Cash Advance Loans - Fast and Easy
- Things Not to Do When Building Business Credit
- Why Small Business Loans Do not Get Approved
- How to File Great West Life Benefit insurance Claim
- My encounter with the heartless corporate America @ChaseBank
- Are low doc home loans still available in Australia?
- Think Due Diligence Before Acknowledging That Loan Offer
- Tie Up Your Financial Loose Ends! The Importance of Managing High-Interest Loans
- Understanding cash flow vs. asset-based business lending
- Debt Consolidation Loan or Debt Counselling in South Africa
- Credit cards with bad credit wired to a prepaid debit card
- Insurance Financial Producers Articles - A Superstar Success Story Cannot Teach Me Anything
- Three Quick Tips From the Canada Revenue Agency on Tax Filing
- How Crypto Loans Work
- 4 Reasons why it is Beneficial to make a Down Payment for your Car
- Is the Process of Buying a Car Worth your Time?
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?