Miami Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal Private Ceremony
- Author Bruce Scher
- Published March 5, 2023
- Word count 513
Celebrate Your Love With a South Beach Vow RenewalPicture this for your beach-loving romantic vow renewal ceremony of your dreams. A perfect way to celebrate your anniversary and the best choice. You’re on the beach in South Beach, the most popular neighborhood on Miami Beach. Your toes are buried in the warm sand, waves are crashing on the shore, and you’re on an island known as one of the most exotic beach destinations escapes in the world.
Your wedding officiant should be; http://www.weddingministermiami.com
And most importantly reaffirm your love and commitment to each other. Reverend Bruce, ordained nondenominational Minister in the State of Florida, will conduct the ceremony and records this wondrous event with plenty of photos.
Enjoy South Beach Sightseeing
After the ceremony, if you like we can proceed to nearby Nikki Beach
Cafe, a beautifully decorated luxury beach club, for a champagne toast, and more photos taken. Bar charges are paid by the client.
South Beach is the Best Area to Visit in Miami Beach
Perhaps you’d like to rent a beach chair and hang out awhile, or if you have another activity in mind, Reverend Bruce is very familiar and knowledgeable of South Beach, and will help you in any way he can. Nearby South Point Park and South Point Pier are attractions worth seeing. And shopping on Lincoln Road is always a favorite.
We always hope for sunny weather for an outdoor ceremony, but do not worry, just in case Mother Nature doesn’t oblige us, we have a covered second location as a backup, so the festivities will continue.
The wedding vow renewal private ceremony package includes the officiant’s articulation fee, Vow Renewal Certificate, with 24 photos is $300.00. Couples own reading of vows and ring exchanges are encouraged.
We’ll meet at an outside table at The Lobster Shack, 40 South Point Drive. Reverend Bruce is wearing a white shirt and shorts. A Wedding Vow Renewal Certificate will be sent after the ceremony.
Reverend Bruce also conducts walking food tours in South Beach, please visit; MiamiBeachwalkingtours.com
If you have any questions please contact Reverand Bruce at;
For more information on Miami Beach please visit;
The Minister will perform your ceremony and take photos plus videos of your marriage or vow renewal. After the ceremony, the Minister will be happy to proceed to a nearby beach club for pictures of the bride and groom celebrating with a glass of champagne or wine. A foot fountain is available to wash the sand off your feet if desired.
If you have any questions, contact Bruce at; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text; at 917-576-8970Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 10 Must-See Destinations in Cape Town
- FISHING NEAR GAINESVILLE FL
- The History of the Old City of Semarang and the Future of Urban Planning
- 5 Breathtaking Places to Visit in South Korea
- 18 Most Popular Graffiti Alleys & Street Art Projects In The United States
- Hot Dog, Jumping Frog: Things to See and Do in Albuquerque
- What are the More Obscure Places to Visit in Sydney?
- What are the Best Places to Eat in Vienna?
- Some of the More Obscure Places to Visit in Los Angeles as a Tourist
- Knowsley A Hidden Gem of Culture, Sports, and Community Spirit
- Amazing Sites of Croatia
- COMPLETE GUIDE OF THE TOP 100 OF THE WORLD’S 50 BEST BARS IN SINGAPORE
- Have you been to Healesville Sanctuary?
- European Holidays For Culture Vultures: A Guide To Summer 2022
- The Overland Train
- The History of Croydon, Victoria in Australia
- What countires make up the Caribbean?
- Have you been to Glasgow in Scotland?
- Which city is considered the sporting capital of the world?
- Have you been to Adelaide in Australia?
- Have you been to San Francisco?
- The Beauty of Niagara Falls
- Have you been to Kananaskis in the Canadian Rockies?
- Have you been to Sydney in Australia?
- What is Christchurch in New Zealand most known for?
- Have you heard of Box Hill in Victoria, Australia?
- The 9 Best Beaches in Chicago
- Some Easy Banff Hikes for everybody In the Family
- Best hotels in St. Petersburg, FL