Bad Credit Credit Card Offers
- Author Edward Vegliante
- Published April 13, 2007
- Word count 531
Having less than perfect credit does not cancel out your credit card options. In fact, just the opposite is true. These days, credit card lenders issue plastic for every need under the sun. This includes cards designed specifically for those with poor credit. By taking advantage of bad credit credit card offers, you can get back on your financial feet in no time. Read on to learn more about bad credit credit card offers.
Prepaid Debit Cards
If you have trouble getting approved for a traditional credit card, a prepaid debit card is a smart alternative. With this option, you first deposit money into your account. You can then use your card to make purchases. To help you stay on track, your line of credit is limited to the amount you have deposited. By putting money into your account and making purchases, you will rebuild your credit. For two great prepaid options, check out the All-Access Visa Prepaid Card and the Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card.
Secured Credit Cards
Another option for those with bad credit is a secured credit card. This type of card requires you to open a savings account. The account serves as security for the line of credit. The credit available to you is a percentage of your deposit. This usually ranges from 50 to 100 percent. If you pay off your balance consistently, over time your line of credit will increase. A secured credit card usually includes an annual fee and high interest rate.
First Premier and Orchard
Perhaps you plan to occasionally carry a balance on your card. If this is the case, there are various bad credit credit card offers available. First Premier Bank issues cards designed for those with poor credit. First Premier Bank credit cards offer low interest rates and the chance to improve your credit rating. You can be approved instantly for one of their cards. Check out the First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard/Visa to get you started.
Orchard Bank also caters to those with a poor credit history. The Orchard Bank Platinum MasterCard offers a low interest rate on purchases. It also regularly reports to credit bureaus. This gives you a chance to use your card, pay off balances, and have creditors take notice.
Both First Premier and Orchard Bank cards include a number of fees. First Premier Bank charges initial fees of $29 and $95, as well as a monthly participation fee and annual fee. Orchard Bank requires a high annual fee.
These expenses may seem high. However, it is important to remember that these companies are offering cards to those with poor credit. Most bad credit credit card offers include extra fees due to the risks involved. Yet these cards are designed to help you improve your credit rating. Once you show that you can handle these cards wisely, you can apply for other offers.
Don't let poor credit get you down. There are many bad credit credit card offers available. Choose the option that's best for you and then apply online. With careful planning, you can improve your credit score. Soon you'll be in good standings once again with lenders. This can open many more financial doors in your future.
To View Bad Credit Credit Card Offers click the following link: http://www.credit-card-surplus.com/badcredit.php . Ed Vegliante runs http://www.credit-card-surplus.com , a directory helping consumers to compare and apply for credit cards.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash