Unsecured personal loans: A better alternative to credit cards
- Author Anaya Erika
- Published April 16, 2007
- Word count 320
Plastic money is not only convenient to use but people also feel good when using it. The downside is that the credit card companies charge a very high interest rate in case of credit cards. If you want to enjoy the benefits of unsecured finance without having to pay high interest rates, you can look for some other better choices. Unsecured personal loans are one of them. Like credit cards, these loans also do not require any security and you are free to use the loan amount in any way you want. The biggest advantage is that the interest rate is quite lower when compared to credit cards. So, you may consider switching to unsecured personal loans to gain some advantage.
Unsecured personal loans are very much popular in the UK financial market. According to the results of a research carried out by a price comparison service site, many British women have become reliant on unsecured finance in order to fund their spending. The research reveals that women in Britain have unsecured loans amounting to a whopping twenty billion pounds, and this is apart from a further four and a half billion pounds outstanding on their overdraft facilities. It was observed that the British women use the major part of their unsecured funding for shopping, fashion and beauty.
Online lending has added another feather to the already competitive UK financial market. Now, people prefer taking out loans through online channels. They do not have time to personally meet various loan officers from different companies to get a loan. It is easier for them to apply with a reputed online broker, who can give them a number of options (loan plans) to choose from. There are many lenders who provide unsecured personal loans at competitive rates. So, if you have made up your mind you can contact them online and get some of the best loan deals available in the market.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. She has done masters in Business Administration and is currently assisting ask4loan as a finance specialist. For more information about unsecured personal loans please visit at http://www.ask4loan.co.uk/unsecured-loan.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash