What Does The Best Credit Card Look Like?
- Author Max Anderson
- Published April 15, 2007
- Word count 591
What is the best credit card? Is it an elusive fairy tale that doesn't exist or is it a tangible item that you could one day obtain?
Believe it or not, the best credit card is indeed out there, but one person's best credit card is another man's nightmare.
Here are seven questions to help you find the best credit card for you.
- Do You Hate a Balance?
If you pay your balance off in full each month and you can't stand the thought of accruing interest, a rewards credit card is probably the best credit card for you. After all, you don't pay interest anyway so a low-interest credit card isn't going to do you any good.
You may as well be rewarded for your good spending habits and take advantage of the perks that rewards cards have to offer.
- Do You Have High Debt?
If you carry large amounts of debt on your credit cards, a low interest credit card will be the best credit card for you. Rather than paying more for rewards (that don't pay for themselves, no matter what they tell you) you will pay much less in interest and will be able to get your balances paid of faster.
- Are You Planning To Make a Large Purchase?
Need to buy a stove, fridge, television or other big-ticket item? Then consider getting a credit card with a low introductory APR. If you only need six months to pay off a large purchase, a credit card offering an intro APR of 0-percent for six months is the best credit card for you.
- Do You Travel Frequently?
Are you a jet-setter? Do you like to travel the world? If so, the best credit card for you would be a travel rewards card. In fact, some travel rewards cards even let you double dip.
What does this mean? Certain credit cards not only offer you miles for the purchases you make, but also allow you extra points for each dollar spent, which can be used for room upgrades at hotels and other travel perks.
- Do You Believe in Charity?
If you like contributing to charities, you might be surprised to find out that there's a credit card out there specifically for you. While some cards offer rewards, others will donate 1 to 2 percent of the amounts you charge to a specified charity.
While these cards also have higher interest rates than the low-interest credit cards, if you pay your balances in full each month they are a great way to do some good without spending anything out of your pocket, making them the best credit card for you.
- How's Your Credit?
If your credit has taken some significant hits lately, a secured card may be the best credit card for you. While a secured credit card does require a security deposit (acting as a savings account for you), it is a great way to rebuild your credit history and improve your creditworthiness in the eyes of lenders.
- Are You All About Appearances?
Are you the type of person who really doesn't care about interest rates, but you definitely want perks and you want to be recognized as the upper-class, respectable individual you are?
Then a carte blanch card (such as Diners Club and American Express) is the best credit card for you.
As you can see, the best credit card for one person isn't necessarily the best credit card for everyone. After you have answered the above questions, look for an offer that matches the best credit card for you.
For more tips on getting the best credit cards, saving money and avoiding getting taken, check out CreditCardTipsEtc.com, a website that specializes in providing credit card tips, advice and resources.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?