Unsecured loans: Advantages abound
- Author Aisha Cristal
- Published April 22, 2007
- Word count 312
Unsecured loans have a charm of their own. You do not require any collateral and still they help you in countless situations. Unsecured loans can be used for buying a car, debt consolidation, home improvement, holidaying, education, wedding, etc.
Since unsecured loans do away with the requirement of security, lenders want to make it doubly sure that any borrower who takes out unsecured loan has the capability to repay the loan amount. The basis on which unsecured loans are granted include:
• Credit history of the borrower
• Income of the borrower
• Repayment capability of the borrower
• Goodwill/creditworthiness of the borrower in the financial market
Unsecured loans are available in the financial market in the form of unsecured personal loans, unsecured debt consolidation loans, unsecured home improvement loans, unsecured wedding loans, etc. Like all other unsecured loans, the lender imposes greater restrictions here also. The absence of collateral makes the lender wary of his loan amount. Although the lender has legal options open to him in case of non-repayment of the loan amount by any borrower, this process is quite a lengthy one. That is why lenders charge more interest rate and try to minimise their risk in case of unsecured loans.
As from the point of view of the borrower, unsecured personal loans are very much advantageous. Firstly, there is no restriction on its usage. Borrowers can use unsecured personal loans for any purpose they want. Secondly, unsecured personal loans help borrowers in avoiding the risk by eliminating the requirement of collateral.
Normally, unsecured loans can be availed from £250 to £25000. The amount of loan is different in case of different loan plans. Every lender has several loan plans and they float them in the market to differentiate their financial products from the products of the other lenders. So, it is always better to compare different loans and arrive at a good conclusion.
The author is a business writer specializing in finance and credit products and has written authoritative articles on the finance industry. She is currently assisting online-unsecured-loans as a finance specialist. For more information about Unsecured Loan .Please visit at www.online-unsecured-loans.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash