Elan Credit Card...Mystery Solved
- Author Anthony Samuel
- Published May 31, 2007
- Word count 460
While completing the research for this article, admittedly I was becoming a bit frustrated. What is it with these companies that have credit cards offers that no one could seem to access online? Seriously, what is the point?
If I am interested in your organizations' credit card, I would expect to go online and search for your card and…voila, an entire website with all the information I need appears. It's not magic; it's the way things should be, any good marketer knows that.
Well to my surprise, this is not what I experienced while searching for the Elan credit card. Instead I was greeted with a card member services page for all my search effort. Now tell me, how can I become a member when I can't even find information on the credit card offer to decide if to follow through with an application.
On further investigation, I realized that the Elan membership page was powered by Elan Financial Services so I thought If I visited their site, I might gain access to the details of the Elan credit card offer.
Once I landed at www.elanfinancialservices.com it became clear why there were no specific credit offers splashed across the Internet and on this occasion I would let go of my frustration because I now understand what Elan is all about.
You see Elan is actually a transaction management company that offers credit cards and other financial services to its partners.
They do not offer credit cards to the general public, but rather they handle the background work such as card authorization processing, system monitoring and point of service transactions to name a few. You can click here => http://www.elanfinancialservices.com/efs/credit_card_programs/index.jsp for more on how Elan works.
You would need to be a business entity in order to benefit from the services of the Elan credit card. This is because your business would partner with Elan to provide credit card services to your customers and management of the day to day transactions would be handled and supported by Elan Financial Services
As an example the following credit cards provided by these two companies are powered by Elan, but the cards are issued in the banks name.
• Central Pacific Bank Credit Card
• Bloomfield State Bank
Even though the Elan option did not work out, there are many other credit card offers available on the market. You can search through many different categories to find the card that is right for your circumstances. Categories include:
• Airline Credit Cards
• Balance Transfer Credit Cards
• Business Credit Cards
• Bad Credit Credit Cards
• Rewards Credit Cards
• Student Credit Cards
These are just a few of the categories available, so don't delay, start your credit card search today.
This article was brought to you courtesy of Anthony Samuel, the webmaster of http://www.apply-for-a-credit-card-now.com . A credit card directory where you can search, compare and apply for credit cards from leading credit card companies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash