Handling Viruses with PC Support Provider
- Author James Keith
- Published May 31, 2010
- Word count 508
Way back into earlier years of computer, when mostly used was DOS command to operating system, viruses on these days has some ways not to be detected. Specifically the "Stealth" virus, which it is capable of hiding itself from the computer users, and most likely to the anti-virus. Through intercepting to the system calls which are responsible for the file reading. They can successfully give you fake information which is becoming legitimate codes for the computer system. Anti-viruses were useless then.
Evolution of the computers comes. With the presence of viruses, Technical Computer Supports don’t stop discovering solutions to this problem. They come up with the discovery of Windows. They replaced the use of DOS command to Windows. Bur of course with the computer evolution of computers comes with the evolution of the virus too. Some viruses still have the capability of hiding themselves even with the presence of Windows. They can efficiently hide themselves and can work with the Windows this virus are called "rootkits"
Technical Computer Support used some tricky actions to overcome the rootkits and to save computers from menace. Rootkit mainly attacked the system, install it there and hide itself. The work of anti-virus then was to detect the virus, but before they can detect the virus, they are already moving actively to the software, and after they knew it, the rootkits already intercepted with the programs used to detect them. Using anti-virus then doesn’t guarantee a complete protection of computers, especially if rootkits virus was the one intercepted with you software.
Rootkit Revealer was invented. But cannot totally eradicate the rootkit, can only detect that something is hiding within your system. This program was designed to destroy the rootkit, but fails to do so. This was called Microsoft Rootkit Revealer. It does gives a little help, further management with the Technical Computer Support is necessary. UnHackme or other anti viruses with rootkit detection was advice by the Technical Support Group to be installing in computer because it does help. UnHackMe are designed compatible with other anti-virus and also designed not to fight with the rootkits so it can work nicely with another anti-virus. Sort of back-up to each other so system can be of less exposure to viruses. UnHackMe should be installed before anything else, serves as a guard to the system and it watches the system process, taking all controls to the system before others. It can maliciously fools the virus, can detect and destroy rootkits attempts. That’s what Technical Computer Support was suggesting during those days.
By blocking the rootkits before it gets loaded to the memory and passing the control to the anti-virus, the attempts of the viruses becomes easier to detect and remove any further intrusion. UnHackMe are capable of removing rootkits who tries to intrude the software.
A nice work-up with Technical Support and installation of UnHackMe and other anti-virus was the remedy before in order to prevent viruses from further intrusion, for experts can’t find a way to directly fight the rootkits before.
James Keith is an internet marketer as well as technical support specialist at iGlobalSupport. For more information on Computer Technical Support Visit @ www.iGlobalSupport.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection