Chevron Credit Card - A Fantastic Credit Card For Any Gas Guzzler
- Author Anthony Samuel
- Published June 14, 2007
- Word count 451
If you are in the market for gas credit cards, Chevron has some tempting offers that you may want to take a look at.
Do you want to earn 10c on the gallon from all you electronic gas purchases for the next 12 months?.... Yes?.... O.K, you're in luck. Just apply for the Chevron basic card and it's a done deal.
To help convince you even more, take a look at the other benefits:
• No annual fee
• Revolving credit terms so you can manage your money better
• Itemized statements so you can track your expenses
I would love to add a very attractive APR to my tempt list, but the variable rate is 21.25%, which could be deemed as high depending on the APRs on your existing credit cards.
So let's look at the second offer in the Chevron range and see if I could bring you round.
This card is the Chevron Premium card and there is an annual membership fee of $25, but compared to the benefits you'd realise the fee is quite minimal.
Here's what you'll be entitled to:
• 50% lodging discounts
• Airline and car rental cash backs
• Travel insurance
• 5% - 50% travel savings
The APR for the Premium card is not found on the website, which is unfortunate because I believe in giving you full transparency so that a well informed decision can be made. For now we will hazard a guess that it will not be more than 21.25%
I have one more option to show you which is the Chevron Business Card. As the name suggests, this card is most beneficial to businesses and can be used to purchase most everything sold at Chevron outlets, from tires to snacks.
The benefits to the business owner are:
• Enjoy more control over vehicle expenses
• Lower your administrative costs
• Simplify budgeting
• Two different ways you can receive your monthly statements
• Increase security
The benefits go on and on, if you want to see them all, you can visit http://www.chevrontexacocards.com.
If you are in a particularly giving mood, the Chevron gift cards would be useful. Purchase them for your friends, family, customers, employees or anyone else you can think of. The card designs are quite nice too; there is one of a race car and one that looks a lot like Lightening McQueen from the Pixar movie Cars. (Endorsements sure worked out well for him)
You can purchase your gift card online or at your local Chevron dealer.
And there you have it; all the cards offered by Chevron. Have I done enough to convince you? If not, there are many other gas credit cards on the market so I'm sure you will find something that is well suited to you.
This article was brought to you courtesy of Anthony Samuel, the webmaster of http://www.apply-for-a-credit-card-now.com . A credit card directory where you can search, compare and apply for credit cards from leading credit card companies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?