Key logger Software Features And Tracing A mobile Phone Location
- Author Anjuri Singh
- Published May 26, 2010
- Word count 419
Spy ware applications are typically bundled as a hidden component of freeware or shareware programs that can be downloaded from the Internet; once installed, the spy ware monitors user activity on the Internet and transmits that information in the background to someone else. Spy ware can also gather information about e-mail addresses and even passwords and credit card numbers. This information is then sold to a third party.
At some point of time, Spy ware is similar to a Trojan horse in that users unwittingly install the product when they install something otherwise it is related as a virus by most of the people.
So when we hear Spy Software, we just think it's the same with spy ware, a really not a fact.
On the other hand, Spy Phone Software never do such things. Key logger, known as a Spy Software is used to monitor or record all activities occurring on a user computer. This software is installed directly by the user wanting to perform the monitoring - rather than hiding it on top of another software installation. Now, more and more parents use key loggers as a good parental control appliance helping them manage their children to use internet appropriately and safely. It is safe, useful, convenient, affordable and effective.
Cell phone technology has really improved, and today’s mobile phones are equipped with a variety of nifty features including games, movies, music, the internet, email and even Global Position System (GPS) technology. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that allows users to determine and communicate their precise location from anywhere on Earth.
Although GPS was originally created and used by the U.S. military, it is now available to the public. This has allowed the general public to enjoy a convenient tool that enables them to keep track of their loved ones. However, on the flip side of the coin, GPS can also be a tool used by a third party to invade the privacy of others.
In regard to cell phones, GPS Tracking is available in both software and hardware forms. Cell Phone Spy Software is a program that is downloaded into your cell phone, while GPS Tracker hardware is a physical chip installed on your mobile phone. Complimentary software can then be installed on any PC which can monitor the location of the cell phone, and even make a summary of the cell phone user’s movements. Now, it is very easy to http://www.spyingphone.com/Trace a Mobile Phone easily anywhere, anytime.
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection