American Express Blue Credit Card - Review
- Author Sam Donaldson
- Published June 27, 2007
- Word count 555
The American Express Blue Credit Card is a cut above many of the other varieties of credit cards out on the market today. Absolutely loaded with advance features, it truly is a card for the tech savvy consumer. It truly is like no other credit card you will find in your wallet, and for many carrying the American Express Blue Credit Card allows them a certain piece of mind that they can't find in any other card offering any low competitive interest rate. The American Express credit card comes with a low APR rate and no annual fee, but that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reasons one should carry the American Express Blue Credit Card.
It has never been so simple and easy to manage your American Express Blue Credit Card account online. It is simple to view up-to-date billing information including payments made online and transaction charges 24/7. You can also receive automatic e-mail account alerts with your American Express Blue Credit Card. These alerts are offered to help you keep track of your account activity. The automatic e-mail updates help you avoid late payments, keep tabs of your credit line, and more.
Your Year-End Summary is also available online. The Year-End Summary of charges provides one with 24-hour access to an entire year's worth of account information on your American Express Blue Credit Card. The useful and flexible features make organizing your personal expenses a breeze. You can even download a summary to print out. The Year-End Summary is an outstanding tool for getting your taxes ready and planning one's budget.
The dedicated folks at American Express Blue Card customer service are there to handle your needs. Around the clock, 24/7 they are there for you. Simply call the number on the back of your American Express Blue Credit Card should you require assistance.
Around the clock, 24/7, American Express Customer Service is there to handle your needs with the kind of service that keeps cardmembers happy and loyal for years to come. For fast and speedy service, you can call the phone number on the back of your American Express Blue Credit Card.
The American Express Blue Credit Card also features a fee-free rewards program.You can easily earn points toward fantastic rewards from the places you like to buy from. Earning one point for virtually every dollar you charge with the American Express Blue Credit Card is easy. It is always easy to enroll in the membership rewards program for cardholders at the sign up page on the American Express website.
ExpressPay is also an exciting payment service you can access with your American Express Blue Credit Card account. ExpressPay makes it super easy to pay for all those everyday quick charges with a simple swipe. This feature of the American Express Blue Credit Card allows you make purchases without having to swipe your card. If in a dash to get somewhere all you have to do is hold up your American Express Blue Credit Card to the reader terminal next to the checkout. This allows you added safety as it exposes your details to far fewer strangers than that of many of the other credit cards. This process is already set up at thousands of locations nationwide. You can visit www.americanexpress.com/expresspay for more information.
Sam Donaldson is a featured writer for the Credit Cards & Rewards website where you can review the American Express Blue Credit Card at http://credit-cards-with-rewards.com/american_express_blue.htm .Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash