Accept Business Credit Cards: Empower Your Business and Your Clients
- Author Richard Gilliland
- Published July 5, 2007
- Word count 523
Businesses today are increasingly making use of business credit cards to transact, both as vendors and as buyers. This trend in spite, there are still a number of vendors who do not accept business credit cards from their business clientele. The truth of the matter is that if such a vendor wishes to achieve higher trading volumes and increase its client base, accepting business credit cards changes from being an optional, to a must.
Accounts receivable is not only a nasty trap, but also creates a vicious cycle. Vendors that do not accept business credit cards, often agree to extending credit to their clients in order to retain their custom. Although this may be a necessary business practice, it does place unnecessary strain on the business’ finances: Unnecessary, because by accepting business credit cards, you can retain your clients and mitigate your cash flow risk at the same time.
The benefits of accepting business credit cards are numerous and include:
Boost Your Sales: When your clients are in a position to purchase what they want immediately, most of them will. When they make that immediate purchase, your sales are boosted. A simple browse - either in your store or on your web site - may turn into a profitable visit if you enable your clients to make payments with their business credit cards.
Bolster Your Cash Flow: Many merchants who do not have sufficient cash flow with which to support growth, may be victims of high accounts receivables. One of the quickest ways to free your business from this trap is to start accepting business credit cards. Stop billing your clients and start billing their banks instead! When you accept business credit cards, the revenue from the sale will reach your bottom line much sooner than accounts receivables would.
Put Smiles on Your Clients’ Faces: Clients obtained their business credit cards for a variety of good business reasons and will want to use these. Don’t allow your clients to find alternative suppliers purely because your business is not able to process business credit card transactions. When business clients are searching for a supplier, and they want to pay by means of their business credit cards, they will search until they find a supplier who does. Accepting business credit cards places you in the running for their business – and that is a good place to be!
Put Smiles on Your Financial staff’s Faces: Your accounting department will be very happy when you decide to accept business credit cards as payment for purchases. They will be freed from the hassles of paperwork and the headaches of collecting all your accounts receivables on time. If one compares the collection of outstanding accounts from many of different clients to collecting from the relatively few merchant services that issue business credit cards, the latter is a walk in the park.
Accepting business credit cards may be necessary to enhance and grow the business relationship you enjoy with your clients. It affords your clients the opportunity to make use of their preferred method of payment and liberates you from the accounts receivable trap at the same time.
Credit-Wisdom.com Provides Expert opinions and reviews to help you Compare and Apply for a Credit Card - Compare Credit Card Offers with Credit-Wisdom.com - Unraveling the best in Personal and Business Credit Cards.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Credit cards with bad credit wired to a prepaid debit card
- Insurance Financial Producers Articles - A Superstar Success Story Cannot Teach Me Anything
- Three Quick Tips From the Canada Revenue Agency on Tax Filing
- How Crypto Loans Work
- 4 Reasons why it is Beneficial to make a Down Payment for your Car
- Is the Process of Buying a Car Worth your Time?
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?