Find Happiness By Giving Happiness.
- Author Lance Beggs
- Published November 5, 2005
- Word count 470
Have you ever heard this quote?
“There is a wonderful, mystical law of nature that the three
things we crave most in life- happiness, freedom, and peace of
mind- are always attained by giving them to someone else.”
It’s so true, isn’t it? I don’t know who it was who first said
those wise words (if you do know then please tell me), but I
have no doubt they lived a very happy life, because they have
discovered one of the secrets to happiness.
In fact, the secret to success in all endeavours is found in
this quote. No matter what you desire, give first and you will
If you want to receive love, then give love. Not exclusively to
one person, but to everyone and everything. Express love to your
life, your circumstances, your friends and family, and even the
people you pass in the street. If you love all, you will
receive love back, and you’ll become the kind of person who
attracts that special person, and those special relationships,
and a life of blissful love.
If you want to get rich then don’t do it through the
dog-eat-dog world of competition and win-lose deals. Give
increased value to others. Wallace D. Wattles talks about this
in his book Science Of Getting Rich better than anyone else
I’ve come across (see the Resources Page on my website to get a
free copy). You get rich by providing more in use-value than the
cash-value you receive. You get rich through co-operation rather
than competition. You get rich through providing win-win deals.
You get rich through providing others with the opportunities to
improve their own lives. Once again, give and you will receive
so much more back.
The same applies to happiness. If you want to be happy, give
Turn your focus around. It’s not all about you. Look out into
the world and find opportunities to give happiness.
James Matthew Barrie said, “Those who bring sunshine to the
lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.”
The great Mark Twain said, “The best way to cheer yourself up
is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
Give happiness and you will get happiness. It’s the only way.
Who can you make happy today?
Who can you go and see, just to hang out together?
Who can you phone to tell them you miss them?
It doesn’t take much. Smile to someone who is feeling down.
Hold a door open for someone behind you. Compliment someone on
their clothing. Thank someone for a job well done at work.
Happiness is so easy. Just give it to someone else, and you’ll
find more than enough is magically left behind for you.
Give happiness. Be happy. And smile!
Lance Beggs is the author of "How to be Happy
Now". His mission is to help others live a life of meaning, love
and happiness! Subscribe to his FREE ezine athttp://articlebiz.com
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub