It's All About You
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published June 18, 2010
- Word count 558
Who is the most important person in your life? Perhaps it is your husband or wife, or maybe your children? Is that the way your mind was heading? If so, do you really think that you were right?
YOU should be the most important person in your life. Unless you love you, you will not expect anyone else to do so. Unless you like you, who else will? Unless you learn to put your needs and desires first you will not be happy, and neither will the people close to you be able to be fully enjoy their life. Of course there is a balance which should be found. Compromises are required in almost all walks of life. "It's all about you" doesn't need to go so far as "I am the one and only" or "Poor poor pitiful me" (the title of the Linda Ronstadt song).
Self confidence is needed so as to enable a person to find a middle ground; to create balance and harmony. When you feel self-confident you are able to stand up for yourself in a comfortable manner. There is no need to over-compensate, nor a fear of doing or saying something which might be considered wrong.
A confident person feels comfortable to disagree or to agree to differ. A person who lacks self confidence will, in contrast, run the risk of silently disagreeing whilst at the same time thinking that nobody listens; unless you speak up, nobody will hear you. Perhaps they are listening, perhaps they are not. But it is up to you to get them to listen. Otherwise your mantra in life may end up being "woe woe is me", to borrow yet another line from Linda Ronstadt's song.
Most people think that confidence is something which you either have or do not have; that it all depends upon your genes and your childhood upbringing. This is not quite true. Yes, your genetic temperamental disposition and your upbringing have combined to create the person who you are with the levels of self-confidence that you have. But you can also learn to be more confident. You can learn to think about yourself and your life in a different way.
Your experience of life all depends upon your perception of it. Your imagination and your expectations shape the life in which you live. You can learn to change your expectations and build self confidence with a little help from hypnosis. Hypnosis makes this process easy as it provides easy access to your subconscious mind, which is the part of your mind that thinks and acts instinctively and automatically; it is the part of your mind where your deeper beliefs and expectations have taken root.
Simply by listening to a hypnosis download you can learn to use hypnosis. It is easy to build confidence this way. There need not be any more "woe woe is me" in your world. You are only a victim if you choose to play the victim's role. You can learn to agree to differ, to let unnecessary things go, and to move on in life with an upbeat feeling and a smile upon your face. You really are the centre of your world.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis confidence downloads.
P.S. Would you like a confidence boost? You can grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website.
With a degree in psychology and qualifications in hypnotherapy and NLP, Roseanna Leaton is one of the leading practitioners of self-improvement. Grab a free hypnosis mp3 from http://www.RoseannaLeaton.com and peruse her library of confidence hypnosis mp3s.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings