Are You Getting Enough Love?
- Author Tomislav Tomic
- Published July 30, 2010
- Word count 468
Have you ever felt like you deserved more love than what you are receiving right now?
If your answer is yes, you need to know that there is a very simple and efficient way to deal with that sort of situation.
The secret is in the verb give. If you feel that you are not receiving enough love, no matter who the person is you are expecting love from, all you need to do in order to change the situation to your advantage, is to give more love to everyone around you.
We live in a Universe which works according to the principle of cause and effect. Everything we experience is just a consequence of what we have "given" - i.e. the vibrations which we have emitted into the Universe. If you are unhappy with what you are receiving from the Universe, it is time to change your approach.
When you are giving love, you are oriented toward the energy of love and you are connecting with it accordingly. The more time you spend in connection with the energy of love, the more you attract this energy into your life. Bear in mind that similar things are always and without exception attracted to one another.
You cannot give love and keep your focus on something else. Your mind is capable of thinking about anything, but you are unable to think several different thoughts at one given time. When you are giving love, your mind is exclusively oriented toward love. And that which you are oriented towards is what you are attracting into your life.
Talking about the subject, I think it is important to point out something else. Love and freedom are inseparable partners. In order to be able to feel love for anything, it is necessary that the sense of freedom be with you too.
If the love you are feeling is conditioned by certain types of behavior by anyone except yourself, you will be unable to feel freedom because on a subconscious level you realize that what you feel does not depend on you but on somebody or something outside of yourself. In that case you will constantly be followed by a sense of insecurity and fear from the potential possibility which is not in line with what you wish.
But when you realize that the love you wish to feel depends only on you in the sense that you will be receiving the same quality and quantity that you are giving, then you become free. Isn't that great?
You are the master of your own destiny and you are free at any moment to choose how much love you will give.
So, now you know what you need to do when you feel you are receiving less love than you think you deserve.
This article is written by Tomislav Tomic. If you enjoyed reading it, take a look at his new book - Ancient Keys of Joy; Discover the forgotten ancient secrets of authentic happiness - http://www.ancientkeysofjoy.com - or visit his coaching web site: http://www.ifeelgoodcoaching.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy