The Importance of Creating Good Relationships
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published September 29, 2010
- Word count 494
Building good relationships should be a main priority in life. How important are your personal relationships to you? How highly do you value your relationships with colleagues, acquaintances, friends and family?
The way in which you experience relationships is a reflection of you as a person. From when you were a small baby you learned to understand your sense of self through the reactions and expressions of the people who you came into contact with. Relationships with friends, family, colleagues, etc are on-going interactions which continually reshape and re-form your sense of self.
In this sense your own distant and intimate relationships are opportunities to learn and to grow; in fact they are your greatest opportunity in which to do just this. From those earliest years we learn to look to other human beings for reassurance and approval. As adults we do many things in this search for approval. For example we follow trends in the clothes we wear and the food which we eat.
The more independent of us may think that we do the sorts of things which we do because we are adventurous or because we like simply to try new things out. We may laugh and say to ourselves and others that we like to "rock the boat" or to rebel against "conformity". But even in doing those things which are diverse and different from the majority of the "crowd" we are still seeking a reaction and confirmation of our sense of self.
Relationships form a huge arena in which we can learn more about ourselves, test things out and grow and stretch as a person. The types of relationships which you enter into and maintain say a lot about you as a person. To hold back from relationships or to shy away from them effectively prevents you from growing, stretching and changing. Your relationships, and the quality of them, reflect a learning curve of your own understanding of life. As you build good relationships you reflect good learning.
Shyness or a lack of confidence can become the enemy warriors who stand in guard at the entryway to this relationship arena. Insecure relationships are a reflection of these feelings and self-beliefs. But these are learned expressions of self belief which can be changed so long as you know how to do so. Hypnosis allows access to the inner regions of your mind, to those places where learned patterns of self-belief have been stored and guarded.
You may well feel that a lack of confidence keeps you imprisoned within wall upon wall of limitations. But you can unlock those doors and scale those walls with the help of hypnosis. Then you will be able to partake fully in the many opportunities which building good relationships inevitably provide for you.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis confidence mp3s to help create good relationships.
P.S. Are you curious about how hypnosis can help you? Grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website.
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings