The Woman Beautiful
- Author Mervyn Penny
- Published November 23, 2010
- Word count 356
Beneath the makeup creams, concoctions, shadow and false eye lashes of the beautiful woman lies much more important prerequisites to true beauty. Mannerism, stature, attitude, capacity of great love and compassion all play a much more important part in what defines true beauty.
Expression is one of the major prerequisites to beauty; a happy face that is always bubbling with obvious contentment is a joy to all who meet you. Happy eyes will win over the grumpiest person. A few detrimental features can be smoothed over with a smile.
A happy nature is a great beauty enhancer. It works every time, in all circumstances, with all people.
And do not forget the other basic rules for beauty: diet, exercise and bathing.
The lips of a beautiful woman speak only love and kindness, her eyes see only the good in people, never the bad, and she never speaks unkind words of anyone.
In times of acute need, food goes first to the children, then to others more in need, then herself.
Her slimness is a direct reflection of her compassion. Her poise, her caring is what gives her that aura of contentment.
As she ages, her compassion grows stronger, she is totally selfless, and she will give her last mouthful to someone needier.
Her personal needs are always secondary.
The true beauty of a woman is not in her figure, her clothes, her hair style, it is in her eyes: the eyes, really are the window to the soul. That is the place where she resides.
To be truly beautiful, a woman needs to have been a mother, only then can she fully blossom into the creature that the creator intended her to be.
To fully know and appreciate this beautiful woman, you need to have had a wonderful mother.
Some of us have had that magnificent gift.
With all of the foregoing, you still must never lose track of your desire, nay may I say your responsibility to always make the most effort to at all times to appear at your best. The woman was, and always will be the most important person in any home.
There is a magnificent book, published in 1899 that explores the steps needed by a woman to maintain beauty in all its forms. It seems that in those older times these things were much better understood. Modern books on beauty dwell only on appearance, there is much more to beauty than simply appearance.
The book called "Woman Beautiful" is in electronic eBook form so it can be purchased and downloaded immediately.
It is available at: http://antique-ebooks.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This