Do I Need a Life Coach at all- Hire a Life Coach
- Author Gp Walsh
- Published December 15, 2010
- Word count 576
Do I really need a Life Coach at all?
Are you already as successful as you want to be? Do you have all the financial security and abundance you want? Are your relationships healthy, authentic, deep and genuine? Is your health in perfect order? Is pretty much everything in your life exactly the way you want it? Do you feel you have deep inner peace, meaning and purpose? Then the answer is no, you don't need a life coach. In fact, if all of the above is in perfect order, you should be coaching others.
If the answer to any of those questions is, no, I really don't have all of that. Or maybe areas of your life are completely unacceptable to you. Maybe there is another level that you would like to get to. You are not dead yet, so you want to keep going, keep moving forward. You feel like there is another level you can achieve and you know you can do it. This is the joy of life. Building on what you know and going to the next level. In this case, you do need a coach.
As I always say, "the shortest distance between two points is someone who knows where the two points are." Certainly someone who knows where all the little pot holes are in between the two points can help you over them to keep you on track so you can get where you are wanting to go.
It is important to me to let everyone know that taking care of yourself is NOT a selfish act. Taking care of you exclusively is a selfish act, but taking care of yourself is not, in and of itself. As a matter of fact, if you want to have the most to offer to the world, and to the people close to you, you absolutely have to take care of yourself. To have the most of everything, you need to take care of the one thing you have, which is completely and totally unique. That is you! Taking care of yourself, developing, maturing, bringing in the skills, abilities and insight is really something you MUST do for yourself.
It is far from a selfish act, anymore than taking care of your car is a selfish act. It is what makes you the most valuable. It brings you the most to give to others and as a result, it makes you able to receive from others.
Is it easier for you to give than to receive? For a lot of people it is, but the energy flow of life, relationships, love and abundance goes two ways. It comes in and it has to go out. If it comes in the front door, it has to go out the back door. It is a cycle, a flow, a circle of energy. It is not just a getting. It is not just a giving. It has to be a beautiful balance between both giving and receiving. The way to set that up in yourself, so you can be open to both giving and receiving, is really to clear away all the blocks that interfere with that. As a result, you can not only get more, but you can give more. This is what a life coach can help you do.
Congratulations, for wanting to expand your boundaries, to push beyond the outside of the envelope and find out everything you actually can be.
GP Walsh has been coaching and teaching for over 30 years.
Check out: http://www.howtohirealifecoach.com for the FREE e-book "How To Hire A Life Coach, 20 Questions To Ask BEFORE You Hire That Coach!" OR, check out this video: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/lifestyle/watch/v20536444wFtwWcDQ
There are no posted comments.
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Re-Frame with Humor: A Top Resiliency Tip