Do Your Appearance and Behavior Show Something Special
- Author Kim Paul
- Published December 5, 2010
- Word count 491
The way people look, dress, and act reveals their attitudes and interests. You can tell much about a society's ideas and values by observing the appearance and behavior of its people."
It is true that people in different countries, different places, different time，and so forth show different way of look, dress, and act. In my view, in some cases it can tell much about a society's ideas and values by observing the appearance and behavior of its people, but in some cases is cannot be true.
In the aspects of appearance, look and dress, for instance, people in France are wearing beautiful and open clothes in their daily lives because of their open mind. However, in Japan, people have their special clothes called kimono. In addition, in oriental another traditional country called China, people in different dynasties have different kinds of clothes. In both Japan and China, the clothes of their people stand for the special and unique meaning of their country or dynasty. Moreover, Kang Youwei a reformer of China suggested that all of the people in Qin Dynasty should reform in the aspects of education, dress, speech and so forth. He said that we should change our way of dress first by replace our complex clothes with the easy Western-style clothes. After his suggestion, he was resisted by many old-minded people. They called the Western-style clothes as "strange" ones. In this case, the people's appearance stands for the society's ideas and values. However, in the contrary, all the faulty in the college school wear the same style clothes. In this case, we cannot infer their attitudes and interests by observing the appearance of them. Not to say the society's ideas and values.
In the aspects of behavior, in the modern American the people can say what they want to say, do what they want to do( of course obey the laws) and so forth. Considering this case they have a fair and free life. In addition, people always go to church on Sundays. It shows that they have a faith in god. At the same time, in China, the society's children or students consider what their parents and teachers say carefully. Because, we, Chinese admire our parents and teachers and it is our character hand on from our ancestors. However, in the economical crisis, people in their working places all work hard to earn money to make a living. Also, Americans try to save many in any possible ways and time, such as they search for cheap place to buy gifts, they can control themselves to buy luxury things. In these cases, we cannot infer that the people are all hard-working or the Americans are always saving money.
In summary, albeit we can sometimes tell people's attitudes and interests by observing the appearance and behavior, a society's ideas and values is too complex to tell in the only two aspects. We should consider more factors of its people.
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub