Get Backlinks And Improve Your Search Engine Rankings
- Author K. Ho
- Published December 25, 2010
- Word count 653
The first thing that you need to understand, especially if you have a website or blog is, how will people find your sites? It’s actually kind of strange that ninety-nine percent of the people who build a website or start a blog do not even consider how they will get backlinks, which are vital in generating traffic for any site. They become consumed by all the hype that if they build a website and place their products on it that the sales will just start rolling in.
While this might sound like a great idea and it might work for a handful of fortunate people, it’s a disaster plan for almost everyone else. The reason is simple, traffic. Millions of people search the internet daily looking for information and products to help solve their problems. Now, in order for you to be successful you need to offer a solution, but you will also need to give people who are searching some kind of help in finding your sites.
There are many options that are available for you to promote your website or blog. However, one effective way that many new and experienced internet marketers fail to utilize is link building. You need to get backlinks from other sites on the web that will help your website or blog rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPS). Link building is considered one of the best ways to get targeted traffic for your sites and targeted traffic will definitely help increase your overall sales.
So, what is the best way to describe link building? The simplest explanation is having links from other sites pointing towards your site. These links are often referred to as backlinks, one way links or inbound links. It is another site on the internet that openly displays a hyper link pointing to your site with no reciprocal link from you involved. Your main focus should be to get backlinks from other websites or blogs without you having to link back to them.
If your website manages to get backlinks from sites that are popular or well established, than one of the overall benefits is receiving targeted traffic. These popular inbound links are something that the search engines will notice immediately as those one way links from popular sites count as a vote of trust which will help to improve your sites ranking. This all ties into creating more awareness with the search engines and consequently will gain higher placement of your site, which in turn means a better flow of traffic.
You can easily start to get backlinks by writing articles that provide useful and informative content. These articles can be posted on your blog which will allow others to link back to your blog. Or you might think about using another popular method of gaining valuable one way links by submitting your original articles to online article directories. Publishing articles with the directories will give you the opportunity to link back to your website through the author resource box. Just make sure that any articles that you write are in relation to your website and give your readers some useful information.
Another method to get backlinks that is popular with a lot of internet marketers is blog commenting. Do a search for blogs that are related to your own niche and if their blog ranks higher with the search engines, than you could expect to see some targeted traffic to your own site. Register with each blog and when leaving a comment make sure that you link back to your site with a keyword in the anchor text. It is also important to point out that when commenting, leave comments that are of value and will benefit others.
Follow these methods and it will make it possible for you to get backlinks for your sites and at the same time improve your ranking with the search engines.
K. Ho from Make Money Now http://moneytoday.synthasite.com for resources, ideas and information on the affiliate marketing business, internet article marketing and private label rights.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- List Building Strategies - 2 List Building Strategies That Work
- Link Building Services and Its Importance to Online Business
- What Is The Best Way To Use Naked Links?
- The Importance of Backlinks
- RSS Feeds and Aggregators
- RSS Feeds Benefits
- How RSS Feed Submissions Can Elevate Your Online Visibility
- The Top 10 Ways to Build Backlinks
- Buy Backlinks – Guidance and Points to Consider Before Purchasing
- Highly Effective Reasons Why You Should Be Utilizing RSS
- Link Building Services for FREE Search Engine Traffic
- Trading Links - Is It Still A Strong Marketing And Advertising Method
- Discover Ways To Get Economical Yet High Quality Backlink Building Providers Online
- Link Popularity - Using Email Campaigns to Develop Links and Grow Your On-line Business
- Link Popularity - 5 Top List Building Ways to Build Your On-line Business
- Link Popularity - Step by Step Guide to Attracting Inbound Links Through Social Selling
- Link Popularity - Step by Step Guide to Attracting Inbound Links
- Link building King
- Six Link Building Mistakes To Avoid
- How Getting the Services of Link Builders Will Help You Cut Costs
- The Real Advantages Of Link Building
- Blog Commenting: An Honest Review of Blog Comment Demon for Backlinking
- Website designing in the Neo - Cosmic age
- Stealth Traffic Formula Review - Simplest Guide to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- List Building Income Plan Review - The Best Ways to Discover Mailing List Strategies
- How To Create Thousands Of Backlinks - The Quick And Easy Way?
- Building Back Links The Easy Way
- Top Methods to Effective Link Building
- Backlinking Service – A Needed Service Or Not?
- Advantages of Using RSS