Green Smoke Review
- Author Randy Bradford
- Published January 14, 2011
- Word count 460
Have you thought about quitting smoking but just don't seem to have the will power to quit cold turkey? Well, then perhaps it's time to "go green" with Green Smoke Electronic Cigarettes instead. Any honest Green Smoke Review will tell you that this smokeless cigarette is the best compromise there is: It provides you with the nicotine you crave, while eliminating all of that harmful smoke.
Green Smoke Electronic Cigarettes taste and feel as though you are smoking a real cigarette. You smoke it in the same way that you would smoke a normal cigarette, with your choice of nicotine flavor. The major difference is that you do not inhale any smoke, so you are not inhaling any harmful carcinogenic toxins such as tar.
Before you start using Green Smoke, review the directions first and understand how it works first. Essentially, it runs on a rechargeable battery. And it uses a replaceable, disposable cartridge that contains the flavored nicotine. This device uses a built-in vaporizer to create the vapors that you can inhale.
One thing should be well understand, and which may not always be made clear in a typical Green Smoke review: This device does not necessarily help you to kick the habit. It helps you to transition to a safer alternative to smoking traditional cigarettes. If you enjoy satisfying your cravings for smoking, have at it. But why not use a healthier alternative that won't harm yourself, and which produces absolutely zero second hand smoke? Of course, the use of this product could prove to be a positive step in the right direction to help you kick the habit once and for all.
Technically, you can even smoke these indoors, because there is no second hand smoke and no offensive odors. All the while, you are still getting a dosage of nicotine. Research has shown that it is not the nicotine that causes health problems. It is the smoke.
Not only are they safer, but they also will save you money over the long-term, because the cartridges are usually less expensive than a pack of cigarettes, and you can get more mileage out of them.
Green Smoke is comprised of 3 ingredients: nicotine, water, and propylene glycol. This is all you need to satisfy your cravings for nicotine without burning your heart and lungs with smoke.
Green Smoke Cigarettes are truly "green" for the environment, as well, because they are much cleaner. (Hence the name "Green Smoke Cigarettes".) There are no cigarette butts. Hence you don't need ashtrays. There is no odor, and your teeth won't turn yellow.
Over one million people worldwide use this product as an alternate to traditional smoking. Most surely these one million people can vouch for a positive Green Smoke review of their experience.
Finding healthy alternative ways to live life happy and sustainable. Go Green Energy! Hoping to live completely off grid someday soon.
Find out which e-cigarette is the best and why by visiting my blog with the top e-cigarette reviews at http://www.sneakyreviews.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This