5 Reasons Your Individuality Is Important
- Author Kari Farmer
- Published January 9, 2011
- Word count 568
Many people get bullied or harassed in life because of their unique traits or qualities. But the fact is that the only people who bully these individuals are non-unique people! Other people who have some individuality in them, and let it loose, know what those confused and sad clones don't know. Uniqueness is important to our society and our world.
Here are 5 reasons why your individuality is important.
- You Contribute Great Ideas To The World.
When you are unique you can think outside of the box. Limiting beliefs are not always there to hold you back from coming up with new ideas or seeing things in a new light. Many of these new ideas can help this world and the people who are in it. Creating a better life for everyone is left to people who think outside of the box.
- You Are Not Influenced By Other People's Fears.
Many people will hold back from attempting something because of other people's fears. They are told by someone else that they can't do it or wouldn't be able to do it and they don't even try because of that fact.
People with their own minds tend to think for themselves. They decide whether they want to go for something they want and whether the risks outweigh the benefits. And most of the time they go for it! They achieve and do more with their lives than their cookie cutter peers.
- You Lead The Way For Others.
Because you are more open-minded and willing to learn and try new things, you clear the path for people who have to see what will happen first before they try anything. You also clear the way for those people who have to follow the latest belief in order to feel part of this world. Every trend, fad, and present belief, was started by one unique individual who led the way.
- You Life Live With More Joy.
People who pride themselves on being their own individual also are more aware of what makes them happy and take more pleasure in those things. They know what makes them happy and they go for it!
Many people who believe that their pleasures are wishful thinking or not plausible because of other people beliefs do not attempt to find their pleasure, but instead live a life of acceptable behavior and normality. In other words, they want to paint the scenery they see and they know it would give them pleasure, but because other people would judge them or make fun of them for painting they just don't even bother.
- You Inspire People Like You to Live Their Lives More Passionately.
Many people are scared to break out of their shells with their own individuality. They don't see anyone around them like themselves and don't want to risk the judgement from the peers. But many people are inspired to do so when they see the freedom that your uniqueness gives you. You allow people to break free from their pretend self and live their life out with the joy of being their individual selves.
As you can see, being an individual is not only important to your own well-being but leads the way for others to be happy as well. So be who you are meant to be and live with no regrets. You will thank yourself later in life and you will feel better about yourself now.
Happiness in life comes from knowing who you are and what you want to give to this world. Be the happiest you that you can be.
Kari is the owner of Manifest Connection, a website dedicated to helping others be more happy, productive, and positive in life.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings