Tips for Potty Training Twins - Discover How to Potty Train Twins Easy and Fast
- Author Patrick Steven
- Published March 22, 2011
- Word count 482
So you're one of those lucky few to be blessed with twins. It's double the joy for you, isn't it? But it in no way has to mean double the trouble when it comes to potty training twins. If anything, you can use the situation to your advantage and teach them faster, it all depends on how you approach the whole thing.
Kids learn through imitation, and herein lies a great opportunity for you to motivate your kids by giving one the example of other. It works. You begin by having the facts with you, once you know what to do you can go about it systematically when the time comes. It's possible that one child may begin to show signs of readiness earlier, better for all. Train him or her while the other gets an idea through observation. Reinforce the relationship between potty and bowel cleaning to both of them at every opportunity. We are not saying that there won't be mishaps. Of course there will be moments of exasperation when you kids will simply refuse to sit on the potty. Keep your cool; you'll look back at these travails with fondness later on.
For some parents it may work to their advantage to potty train same-sex twins while others will report better results in training a boy and a girl. It is all a very individual thing. Ideally you should try and get them into a routine where they both don't report "pressure" in the belly at the same time. Handling two bundles of energy inside a bathroom could be a bit more than what you'd bargain for. You will have to keep time aside for the training duration that may last for three to six months and on some days you could be involved in practical potty training as many as four times a day.
The key is to be alert to the child's cues that he or she needs to use the potty; it is the most important factor in toilet training your kids - boy, girl, or twins. Get the kid to the potty as soon as you notice an urge on his part, this is the best way to get him used to the potty, make him use it. When potty training twins your two kids may pick up potty use skills at a different pace from one another; this should not be a cause for worry. It is important that you don't discriminate between the twins if you perceive one to be a slow learner. Your feedback should be positive and approach should be gentle. Do this and soon you'll see that your kids are beginning to use the potty independently, right from getting out of their pajamas, using the potty, cleaning themselves, and wearing their pajamas again. You may have to do the potty cleaning till they achieve some maturity and better motor skills.
For more free information and advice on how to potty train twins easy and fast visit my website at www.pottytrainingsystem.com, the best online resource on all things related to potty training toddlers and tips for potty training twins.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children