Top 7 Baby Girl Gifts
- Author Katie Washington
- Published April 13, 2011
- Word count 401
"Sugar and spice and everything nice – that’s what little girls are made of!" But what do they need after birth? Family and friends want to know what the best and most wanted baby girl gifts are. Those presenting want to ensure the presents are not only practical but desired as well. According to randomly selected parents, the most desired and often used gifts include:
The sling – For the first couple weeks of life, newborns still feel as if they are connected to their mothers. Parents that like the idea of attachment parenting love the hands-free method of bonding with their infants. This provides mother a way to hold or nurse the child and carry her while tending to other things.
The bouncy seat – Baby girl can play and listen to music while it vibrates. Parents can bring the baby to any room of the house and still let the baby recline and see mom or dad’s face.
Clothes – Babies always need clothes. Since they grown at different rates, clothes in the expected size and the next size up help keep new parents prepared. A variety of pastel colors is a safe choice in case mom and dad do not care for solely pink clothes.
Pack n play – This item acts as both a portable crib and a playpen which allows this to be versatile enough to meet the different infant growth stages. Fitted sheets are available for this bed.
Diaper table – The basic table may or may not come with a place to change the baby. This item allows a place to store diapers, wipes, spare clothes, creams, powders, medicines, soaps and most small baby items without running all over the room to find them.
Swing – A battery-operated swing to rock the baby has proved to be an invaluable gift to many first-time parents. The baby still has the comfort of being swung with a gentle hug feeling.
Stroller – As the baby grows, this is a great transition from the sling. A stroller allows mom or dad a relief from carrying the child while giving the daughter an opportunity to sit up or lean back as she observes and rides past her surroundings.
Each of these presents is sure to get at least a few months of use from them. Any of these baby girl gifts is sure to be a welcome present to both new and experienced parents.
Katie Washington is contributor for CornerStorkBabyGifts,where you can find unique baby girl gifts.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children