Chi Chat Newsletter March 16th
- Author Harrah Brown
- Published March 17, 2011
- Word count 434
This is probably one of my most popular, favorite, and the easiest feng shui secret I teach. And now, with the time change, it's an absolute must that I share it with you!
This is for those who either set your clocks ahead a few minutes, hoping to get a little "extra time," or for those who have not yet changed ALL the clocks and time pieces in your home or car. When your clocks are set to an incorrect time, the message you're unwittingly sending out to the universe is this: It's Not the Right Time.
That means it may not be the right time for love, more money, a new opportunity, to meet that someone special in your life, to start your own business, to get fit, and the list goes on and on..... Instead create a home that say's "Now, IS the Right Time" to live your most fabulous life!
This Week: Correct Your Clocks
Set ALL your clocks, watches, oven clock, micro-wave clock, alarm clock, car clock, and any additional time pieces, (excluding heirloom time pieces that are not used for daily time telling), to the CORRECT time.
Stop setting your bedroom clock ahead. You don't get "an extra few minutes," as we all get the same 24 hours a day. All this does is create mental clutter, plus, since you know that you set your clock 10 minutes ahead, what's the point?
Now, every time you look at your clocks your new mantra will be: "NOW, Is the Right Time for all good things to occur in my life!"
Be on the look out for my next, upcoming Rich and Sexy Feng Shui Formula on-line course! My students have only a few weeks left, and are doing an amazing job learning how to feng shui their own home to attract their rich and sexy lifestyle! Plus, we've made a few changes which allows me to offer the course at an amazing, "OMG, you've gotta do it!" price so you can join us when the next course opens soon!
Here's what Alley had to say:
"I would just like to convey my deepest appreciation for your Rich and Sexy feng shui course. I have taken 3 other classes on feng shui, and learned more in your course in just a few weeks than I have learned in the past 3 classes. You make it interesting and FUN to be apart of your course.
Thank you so much for your impeccable knowledge and the time you put in for your students." -Alley
Now, "That's Good Feng Shui!"
America's #1 Feng Shui Coach
Harrah Brown – America’s #1 Feng Shui Coach.
Harrah studied feng shui, personal growth and spirituality in the U.S. and China, is a Certified Feng Shui Consultant, serves on the Education Committee for the International Feng Shui Guild, and is as a Certified Self-Esteem instructor. Harrah’s book, Everyday Feng Shui: Tips for Home and Office, is now available FREE on her website at http://www.HarrahBrown.com Harrah's "Rich and Sexy Feng Shui" course is at http://www.RichandSexyFengShui.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Re-Frame with Humor: A Top Resiliency Tip