Logbook loans-lay down finance at the cost of your car papers
- Author Janet Martin
- Published July 9, 2011
- Word count 357
If you do not have any extra cash to pay for your pending bills and this is tickling your mind with worries, then you need to apply for logbook loans. These are long term loans which would promise sufficient money against the logbook of the car. Logbook keeps all the information related to the car or any vehicle. It includes the registration number, date of purchase and model number, etc.
Search for a lender would be effective with the use of computer and an internet connection. Online research would open the doors to the borrowers to find lenders who would issue these logbook loans at affordable rates. The terms and conditions may vary from one lender to another. Be careful while reading the terms and conditions given in the print. Otherwise, you might fall in trap of hidden costs. The loan amount would be calculated against the cost of the car. The repayment period may vary from 3 to 7 years. You would not be verified for maintaining bad credit history. You would not be disapproved for any other bad factor like county court judgments, foreclosures, bankruptcy, etc.
Another standard term used for these loans are known as loans against your car. In order to qualify for these loans, it is required to fulfill certain conditions:
a) Should maintain citizenship with UK.
b) Must have bank account details which should not be less than 3 months old.
c) The car should not be more than 8 years old.
d) The registration should be under applicant’s name.
e) It should be free from any kind of liability.
f) The bank account details are required for easy monetary transactions.
If you would fill up the details and submit it online, it would go to the lender’s site for further verification and approval. It would be a matter of 24 hours when the loan amount would be transferred to the bank account. Utilize the money the way you would want. You can make use of it for paying the hospital bills, debt consolidation, car repairs, unplanned trips, etc. You can even use the money for home renovation and buying any property or asset.
Janet Martin is a permanent contributor to finance related websites, which offers information and opinion on any type of loan like secured loan against car, logbook loans, car log book loans, instant logbook loans and loans against your car visit http://www.securedloansagainstcar.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Conglomerate Merger: Pros & Cons
- Signs That You Are Doing Budgeting Wrong
- Car Title Loans and Other Options to Improve a Bad Credit Score
- Home Insurance Protects Your Home From Disasters
- Memphis Payday Loans Can Help When You’re in a Bind
- Can Newcomers Get Approved For Car Loans?
- Real estate consultants: how should they communicate with millennial?
- Getting the Right Tulsa Loans and Using Them Wisely
- What Are Signature Loans and Should You Use Them?
- Bad credit small business loans for small businesses
- Things you didn't realise contributed to a bad credit rating
- How do I know if I have bad credit?
- Everything you should know about short-term business loans in the UK
- The Role of a Conveyancing Lawyer during the Home Loan Process
- Should You Take a Personal Loan for Your Business?
- Bad Credit Auto Loans and a No-Frills Car Purchase
- Zero Credit Auto Loans: The Perfect Lego Block to build your Credit Score
- A Guide to Securing Financing for Commercial Projects
- Understanding Solar Loan Rates
- Check your Credit Score regularly to keep a balance of your financial health.
- Ways Your Business Can Obtain Financing to Upgrade or Buy Equipment
- How to get the most out of your credit card
- Paul Chehade - Seeking Answers To Debt Consolidation Issues?
- Paul Chehade - Need Help With Debt Consolidation?
- Paul Chehade - Confused By Debt Consolidation? Read This To End The Frustration
- What Kind Of Capital Is Appropriate For Your Business?
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Broadband Development in Indonesia
- How Do I Get A Loan With Bad Credit And High Income?
- Contact Pawn Shops for instant requirement of Cash