Benefits of being a single parent
- Author Alfred Abner
- Published August 20, 2011
- Word count 442
Single parents are found in every society in the world today. This implies that there are many broken families that are formed due to one reason or another.
However, many nations are mindful of the difficulties and struggles a single parent goes through and put in as many benefits to assist the single parent. A single parent will have at least one child to care for and that will be a long and heavy investment. You can check out if you, as a single parent, qualify for the federal benefits.
Eligibility of single parent benefits
Firstly, age matters. A single parent can be of any age. A single parent below the age of 16 to 19, in full time studies or intending to be employed in that same age bracket is eligible to federal assistance in terms of financial aid.
There are many charitable organizations, corporations and support groups for single parents that offer much more besides financial aid.
A single parent cannot cope with all the emotions that may swell up in various caring situations; hence, a support group is crucial to maintain the mental and emotional health of a single parent. Regular meet ups with such support groups prove to be a great benefit to single parents who need to learn how to care for their children while juggling between jobs and family. The role of a single parent is quite demanding to function as a father and mother.
You may find loads of information on techniques and ways to care for your children as a single parent, but none is as effective as meeting with other single parents and professional counselors who can share from live experiences.
Free school program
Single parents can benefit from a federal incentive for single parents where their children can get schooling benefits such as free tuition, food and study materials. This would ease the burden of single parents, especially if there is more than one child in the family.
There are certain health benefits for single parents that qualify you for free medication or medical check ups for yourself and your children if you are a single parent. There may be some visits from the local child or family services department to check on your state of livelihood.
Some states include free or discounted dental treatments, glasses and vision tests or travel options.
There may be community care and share programs for single parents where free activities are offered to single parents and their children such as public library access and membership, plays and local activities. Assistance of sorts may be offered free of charge for single parent families.
Welcome to Single Parent Center - providing the single parents tips and information about the best single parent grants. Singleparentcenter loaded with information for single parent families become the best grants for single mothers.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children