The Importance of Child Safe Blinds
- Author Gavin Cruickshank
- Published July 4, 2011
- Word count 322
A child's bedroom should be a place where safety is of paramount concern. Parents want the piece of mind that comes with knowing there are no hidden dangers in a room. Parents should all be aware of the danger that a traditional window blind can present. In recent times there have been incidents where children have been seriously injured or killed by getting tangled in the cord that hangs from blinds. The blinds industry has responded to this accordingly and there have been some new additions to the market to tackle the problem. These include add on items that can help make blinds safer.
You can now buy items such as easy break chain connectors, cord and chain tidies and tie down clips. You could also take measures such as keeping cord blinds out of reach of children or removing the cord altogether. These measures and add ons may help improve the safety of a blind but if you are looking for total one hundred percent assurance that the blind in your child's room does not pose any threat then there is a new addition to the market which does the job.
The Sunbuster blind is a brand new product which solves the safety problem by removing the cord from the blind altogether. The Sunbuster manages this through its simple and unique means of design. The blind attaches to the window pane simply and effectively removing the need for any cord. As well as being child safe the blind is also a thoroughly effective blackout blind. Due to the coverage of the window pane by the blind it is one of the more efficient blinds on the market. The blind is also a made to measure product so it gets rid of the hassle of trying to find blinds which fit your window frame exactly.
The Sunbuster is now available to buy quickly and easily online at http://www.sunbusterblind.co.uk
For more information or to buy [child safe blinds](http://www.sunbusterblind.co.uk/child-safety-blinds
) visit Sunbusterblind.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children