Fun and Unique Learning Experiences through Toys
- Author Scottie Chimera
- Published October 15, 2011
- Word count 426
There is no question that children love toys. Having fun is part of what being a child is all about. When children play it is not just playing for fun, they are also learning. They learn about their environment, themselves, the people around them and the world around them. Positive play is an important part of developing a child's emotional well-being and toys are vital tools that help foster the mental, physical, emotional and social development of boys and girls, alike. Toys are basic instruments for the development of children's fantasy, thoughts and creativity.
Toys can be the props of play and choosing the right toy is an important part of nurturing that learning experience. Each toy that a child plays with teaches them something and develops a different part of their brain. Ride on toys are an excellent tool for developing children's gross motor skills and for helping them develop their balance. These toys can be fun learning experiences for children before they are even able to walk on their own.
The wheely bug is a wonderful toy for children that offer fun and a unique learning experience. They come in different designs, such as a ladybug, bee, cow, mouse, or tiger. Each one is hand crafted and is easy to clean, which is great for those little accidents that are bound to happen. Each wheely bug is passed with a 1" layer of soft sponge for comfort, and they have smooth rounded corners for safety.
The bright and cute designs of these ride on toys is appealing to children. They go backwards, forwards, sideways and round and round. Unlike most ride on toys the swivelling of the wheels helps to prevent children from getting stuck against a wall or couch. Wheely bugs offer a unique learning experience by promoting gross motor skills and balance.
Most parents seem to agree that it is well worth the investment. Young children love to explore and what better way for them to discover the world around them then on the back of one of these adorable, kid friendly ride on toys? The wheely bugs may seem simple by design, but they are constructed well and will last for years to come.
There is almost nothing more enjoyable than wanting a young child figure out how to do something on their own. The look of pride, accomplishment and surprise will bring a smile to anyone's face. Finding toys or play that not only offer fun, but also a unique learning experience is the key in fully developing their young minds.
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children