Accurate Control Of A Knuckleboom Truck Will Make Your Job Easier!
- Author Christopher Hunter
- Published September 12, 2011
- Word count 520
Knuckleboom trucks are widely known in the commercial industry for their versatility and productivity. The hydraulic arms of these industrial-strength machines make them the perfect equipment to carry out a variety of applications. In comparison to the traditional telescopic boom lift, the knuckleboom version operates with extreme efficiency by carrying various types of heavy materials without difficulty.
Generally, the bucket can be modified and adapted to any particular application because of the increased consumer demand and the manufacturer’s desire to develop powerful equipment with increased functionality and control.
Control System Accuracy
The preciseness of the control system makes the hydraulic arm very impressive when transferring material from one place to another. It becomes a very desirable piece of equipment for companies requiring the lifting of workers and material to different heights. This control system removes the worry about overloading since it has a built-in weight detection device to ensure that objects being lifted are within the stated capacity of the vehicle. In addition, the hydraulic arm is designed with high tensile steel to withstand breakage and increase payload capacity. Unlike the telescopic boom, this version can be easily maneuvered in tight spaces, allowing operators to access even the most dangerous areas.
Increased Product Functionality
Another feature that has been enhanced by manufacturers is the functional level during operation. This allows the capability to perform any imaginable job when elevation is the primary concern. The importance of this type of lift is clearly evidenced world-wide because of its ability to elevate heavy material; this has led to companies exploring how to best use this equipment in many different ways. How advantageous is it for business owners to explore ways to use a truck with a bendable hydraulic arm that can be easily transformed into a job-specific machine merely by installing the right attachment!
This equipment can be modified to be functional as many different vehicles including: bucket trucks, grapple loaders, cherry pickers, and digger derricks. The increased purpose and use of this vehicle makes it impressive to watch in action.
Increased Payload Capacity
Due to the extensive increase in the weight of the materials that need to be lifted, well-known manufacturers have enhanced and increased the weight-lifting capacity of the knuckleboom truck. The hydraulic arm mounted on the truck chassis is engineered to carry heavy objects even when extended to its maximum length. In fact, the payload capacity and boom length are the most common factors that are considered by smart buyers when taking advantage of boom cranes. Therefore, manufacturers were forced to design a hydraulic arm possessing an increased length and payload capacity.
With advanced technology, knuckleboom trucks lead the way in the sales of heavy-duty vehicles due to their versatility and job-specific design capabilities. The robotic action of the knuckleboom mimics the movement of a human arm even though it is made of steel thanks to the scientific knowledge that allows it to function in that fashion. Increased demand, optimized productivity, and performance efficiency all can be achieved due to the accurate control of the knuckleboom truck that allows an operator to complete any lifting job with ease!
Christopher M. Hunter is an expert in commercial specialty trucks. To find out more about Knuckleboom Trucks, go to the main website at: http://www.centraltrucksales.net/home.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues
- Truck Accessories-Many fix real troubles