Car Seat Blankets
- Author Jane Hull
- Published November 30, 2011
- Word count 497
If you travel a lot in the car with your family and young children, particularly if you go and visit family that live far away, you might find it useful to have blankets in the car so that you can keep them warm if they need to sleep on the move.
Most people have a blanket in their boot in case they stuck or break down in bad weather, but you can get some brilliant products that are much better designed for kids, especially if are using them regularly.
There are a couple of products which are a little travel draw string bag which have a kids size car seat blanket and a pillow, you can attach the blanket to the corners of the pillow which will keep the blanket in place. They come in fun colours and designs so the children feel they it’s their own special blanket.
You can also get great travel car seat blankets for babies, which either go over the seat or fit into it and wrap round the baby. These are fantastic because you can have them in the seat all the time so that you don’t need to remember it.
These types of wraps can also be really useful for other types of travel such as air, coach or train. Travelling can be very difficult particularly for young children because they have to stay still for many hours and if you can get them to sleep it means that the time will pass quicker for them and they are likely to be less grumpy when they wake up.
Of course the other advantage of having a car seat blanket with fits into the seat is that it protects is from spills and dirt; you can remove it and wash it without having to take the seat apart which can be a massive advantage and time saver.
If you are looking for something that just protects your seats in the car, some people cover them with a blanket, but you now get some great fitted car seat covers which protect seats, they can be brilliant if you have children or if you have a job where you get dirty or even for taking pets in the car. You can leave them on all the time and then just remove them to wash. There are waterproof options and they are fantastic for keeping your car in great condition especially if you change car regularly and you need to sell it. They can also be cushioned to make your seat more comfortable which is almost like having a car seat blanket on the seat.
It worth having a look around for car seat and car products, you can find some great ideas to keep your family comfortable on long journeys and your car clean and tidy, you can find products in shops but I have found a much better range online. You can even get car seat covers made to order.
I have children myself and I write about products and tips which are useful to parents, they cover making life less fuss and more fun, saving time and getting out and about with young babies and children. Some of my articles are interesting but they try to have a bit of fun and laughter about them.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19
- Why the First Five Years of is the Most Important in Your Child's Life
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Why You Should Purchase A Personal Finance Software For Your Teenagers
- 10 Simple Rules for Fathers to Avoid Mistakes When Raising a Daughter
- 10 Mistakes Most Parents Regret Making while Raising kids
- The Challenges of Parenting
- Signs of Teething and How to Alleviate Baby`s Teething Pain
- Choosing the right Nursery in Dubai for your child
- 7 Best Mother's Day Flowers 2019
- Preschools in Bountiful
- Guideline For Finding Age-Appropriate Toys For Your Infant and Toddler
- Walking and Cycling to School: The Lessons Your Children Need to Know
- The Changing Tables Has Been Keeping An Eye For New Releases
- A pressure cooker can be quite a better choice
- Child development
- The Importance of Mothers
- Surrogacy - Your Last Best Hope to Childless Couples
- Know If You Are Choosing The Best Infertility Doctor for Yourself
- IVF Clinic in Delhi - Offers Superlative Treatment Facilities to Childless Couples
- Get To Be Parents - Accept the Boons of the Modern Science
- Tips for Your Child's Happy Bedtime
- Hiring a Babysitter
- How Much Should You Pay Your Sitter?
- A Family Law Attorney Fort Worth Will Help You Solve Issues With Your Spouse
- Situational Awareness - the Best Defense
- Bring Back Traditional Toys for Children