Go here, there and everywhere in a Nissan 4x4
- Author Justin Wsi
- Published February 10, 2012
- Word count 416
Why fly to foreign places when there’s so much to explore in our own country’s backyard. From stretching plains and rocky roads to mountainous areas and overgrown forests, the South African landscape has no shortage of diverse on and off road destinations. All you need is a sense of adventure, a Nissan 4x4 and you’re ready to head for the hills.
Nissan 4x4 Models
Whatever your needs or requirements are and no matter how big or small your budget is, there’s a new or used Nissan 4x4 to suit your lifestyle. Current Nissan ranges offering 4x4 models include the Nissan Hardbody, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan Navara, Nissan X-Trail, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Murano and Nissan Patrol. All of which are some of the best 4x4 in their respective classes.
Go anywhere with a Nissan 4x4
If you’re heading for the great outdoors, you’d want to do it in a 4x4. With power from all four wheels you’ll experience better traction and control on uneven and challenging surfaces, which will prevent your vehicle from getting stuck. Greater ground clearance, shorter overhangs and increased approach and departure angles will also in turn allow you to travel through water, face steep ascents and descents as well as conquer large obstacles that might obstruct your path. In short, your Nissan 4x4 will get you wherever you want to go whenever you want to go there.
Safety comes naturally to a Nissan 4x4
A Nissan 4x4 doesn’t just have off-road benefits; it’s also an incredibly safe and versatile vehicle. With the combination of an all-wheel drive system and a powerful engine a Nissan 4x4 can easily tow a boat, trailer, caravan or beach buggy. It’s also extremely safe! With higher seating than in a sedan or hatchback, a 4x4 allows for better visibility and you’re likely to find the latest in preventative and pro-active safety features on board all Nissan models. But the top selling 4x4 feature for most is without a doubt space. With seating adjustment and clever interior design, Nissan 4x4 vehicles offer room for almost anything, from passengers and luggage to sporting gear and even the biggest baby stroller.
Whatever your reason for buying a Nissan 4x4, it’s a decision you will never ever regret. In fact, you might find it hard to even consider driving a regular passenger car ever again. To test drive any of the latest Nissan 4x4 models please contact your local Nissan dealer.
The author is an experienced automobile engineer and has worked with manufacturers across the globe. The author occasionally writes Nissan Blog Posts on motoring topics that include reviews of the Nissan Murano, Micra, X-Trail, GT-R, Pathfinder and the Patrol.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues
- Truck Accessories-Many fix real troubles