DEAL OF THE DAY: Autel AUDS708 MaxiDAS Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Author Clark Heintz
- Published February 9, 2012
- Word count 376
Developed by the utmost distinguished experts of the auto scan tool industry, the MaxiDAS® DS708 is a state-of-the-art diagnostic system that delivers more stable, more accurate, more comprehensive, faster, and all-around easier diagnosis. Clark Heintz Tools & Equipment LLC is offering the AUDS708 MaxiDAS Diagnostic Scan Tool for only $1595.00, which includes free shipping and no sales tax. Please call Clark directly at 603-234-2612 for more info.
This new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation. Finally, workshops and technicians can find an OE-level diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain customer confidence and boost your shop’s bottom line.
Autel AUDS708 MaxiDAS Diagnostic Scan Tool Features:
–Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes – Bi-Directional
–Unparalleled OBDII functionalities–supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes;
–Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems;
–Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others;
–WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop;
–Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
–Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up;
–The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability;
–Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips;
–Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
–Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics;
–Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
–7″ 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
–Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
–Capture, save and print screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
–Display live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
–Record and playback live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
–Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
–Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
–Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
–Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training;
–Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys" ;
–Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
Clark Heintz Tools & Equipment LLC is based in Bow, NH.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Beginners guide to engine terms
- Useful Tips To Know When Installing And Removing A Car Battery
- Removing Graffiti in USA Made Easier
- The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At JLN Overspray
- Process of hiring for the remove overspray from plastic service
- 5 Steps To Take When Involved In An Accident
- What Vehicle Repairs Can You Learn to Do?
- How to make sure your car doesn’t fail its MOT
- Do You Really Need a Regular Car Service?
- Car air conditioning problems? How to fix it
- Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
- How Easy-Run Engine Test Stands Shine Above the Rest
- Get the Best Automotive Repair Manual for You
- Blower motor resistor replacement
- Stepper Motor replacement for Nissan Tida / Livina /Teana
- COG LCD display Replacement
- ACC Unit LCD Display For Seat Leon / Toledo
- Commercial HVAC Tips to Save You Money this Summer
- Hire the certified technician for Edison heating repair
- Pièces détachées moto – Consider 3 important types!
- Replacing Excavator Components: OEM or Aftermarket Parts?
- The Advantages of Diesel
- Tips For Finding a Great Mechanic
- The Best Way To Go About Becoming A Mercedes-Benz Mechanic
- Build your garage's reputation on the quality of your automotive lift service
- 4 Factors to Consider When Replacing Factory Exhaust Tips
- Knowing How To Replace The Fuel Filter On Your Pickup Truck
- Jaguar S Type Shifter Part malfunction
- Auto Restoration 101: Essential Tips for Used Car Restoration
- What Do You Know About Car Restoration