Self-Sufficiency for Sustainable Development
- Author Josiah Fordahl
- Published February 12, 2012
- Word count 408
Corporate entities are growing towards more sophistication like virtualization, software as service, data as service, data convergence, database collaboration and much more. This is to make their identity more prominent and impressive. The main reason behind adopting such high-class and cutting-edge technologies is to make consumers satisfied and make their organization competitive and innovative. This is the case of global giants and service providers, means they are growing towards advancement and independence. Such technologies and advancement not only keeps these companies ahead of the competition but also offers them the required immunity from the economic jerks. If global companies can make them self-sufficient and physically strong then as individuals, people should think over it.
Here, self-sufficiency simply can be stretched as the state of acquiring capacity of being independent and not requiring any outside assistance for the very survival. It is therefore a type of personal or collective autonomy, which entails about zero-dependency. It is highly important in order keep the present and future safe and jerk-proof. In pragmatic terms, it is genuinely an idea of substantiating character features that you, yourself can count on. You may not realize easily or in present case scenario, but asking "How to be self sufficient" is a difficult question. In fact, it the art of living completely independent and think ourselves as a whole entity itself. It also means to stay miles from lavish lifestyle and opulence or in simple terms accept simple living.
Here, simple living simply can be defined as living away from lavish life and extravagant living habitat. However, it also means, low dependence on the market for food, low dependence on rain for drinking water as well as growing your own energy through solar powered batteries. It also means learning calm, intuitive and meditative skill like candle-making or art, crafts, etc. It could refer to water harvesting. It is a simple technique to accumulate rain water and store it for future use in summer season. It can be achieved through storing water underground through gutter pipes implemented on the roofing systems.
Self-sufficiency can also be achieved through utilizing solar energy for light and cooking. It is practically possible to cook food daily though sun light only. Even water can be easily heated through solar water heaters. It is easy to harness the sun’s energy in different forms by storing it. In essence, individuals must pursue social, economic as well as ecological sustainable development for the planet.
The author is associated with Self-Sufficient-Blog.com. Self-Sufficient-Blog.com is a blog started by Josiah Fordahl for the purposes of educating the masses on how to become a little more self-sufficient in their daily life.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This